The Last Kurusu

USUM up what you want in this game!

USUM up what you this time around!   7 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see? From the new 20?

• New Alolan Forms
    • New Pokemon
    • New UB's
    • New Necrozma Infections
    • 20 new Pikachu forms
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

Well vote and tell me what you really want new from this game!

More Alolan Pokemon. Really don't care too much about UBs so I hope there's more lore around the legendaries. I would like more Megas but I doubt that will happen. And I can't wait for those empty lots to have something built in them. I don't even care what they are but the empty space bothers me. It's like wondering what's in a present even though you're pretty sure what it will be there's still that uncertainty.

1 person likes this

I voted other because what I really want is varied environment. Alola is going to have to go through some pretty drastic changes in order for me to enjoy traversing it again after so little time. What they did with Unova and BW/BW2 was perfect. There were new areas to explore, new access points to old areas, and many of the old areas were completely redone. I don't want USUM to feel like SM; I want a new experience.

2 people like this

New alolan forms. This was the only realistic thing on the poll apart from Other. Want to see Alolan Yanmega that is Bug/Dragon

New Alolan's (possibly from Gen 2)
Gen 2 finals getting Mega-evos
And new pokemon, just enough so that when gen 8 comes around, they'll only need to add a new 151 pokemon to get up to 1000.

Also, is it me, or does Usumo news seem lifeless, normally we have a new screen shot or something monthly when a new game or remake comes out. :/

1 person likes this

On ‎07‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 4:43 PM, SyupendousStufful101 said:

EVERYBODY GET HYPED FOR DUSK FORM LYCANROC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was, until I saw that it can only be obtained via mystery gift. Basically when Usumo drops they'll be a special rockruff on mystery gift, download it, and that'll evolve into a dusk-roc when the time comes. Very disappointing. Was hoping that it was time of day dependant. Or something like having the two other forms in your party causes a rockruff to evolve differently.