The Last Kurusu

Top 10 Favorite Pokemon of your Favorite Type?!

My favorite type is still probably electric with dark coming close. I usually like the electric or lightning element monsters in various games. There's just something about electricity. I also really like rodents and rodent like animals and many electric types thanks to Pikachu resemble such animals. I even used to have a job working with lab rodents and my boss even made a comment about me having an electric personality. Lol Anyways my top 10 are probably:

1. Raichu

2. Dedenne (Quite possibly the cutest Pokemon ever)

3. Jolteon

4. Zapdos (Go Instinct!)

5. Raikou

6. Rotom

7. Electivire

8. Joltik (I like Galvantula too but Joltik is adorable and I like the idea of it)

9. Lanturn

10. Manectric

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Accalia_Luperca said:

My favorite type is still probably electric with dark coming close. I usually like the electric or lightning element monsters in various games. There's just something about electricity. I also really like rodents and rodent like animals and many electric types thanks to Pikachu resemble such animals. I even used to have a job working with lab rodents and my boss even made a comment about me having an electric personality. Lol Anyways my top 10 are probably:

1. Raichu

2. Dedenne (Quite possibly the cutest Pokemon ever)

3. Jolteon

4. Zapdos (Go Instinct!)

5. Raikou

6. Rotom

7. Electivire

8. Joltik (I like Galvantula too but Joltik is adorable and I like the idea of it)

9. Lanturn

10. Manectric

Go Instinct! Instinct buddies

• Like 1

Wes    115

My favorite type is Ghost. Really, I like them all, so it will be a struggle to narrow it down to ten, but I'll try.

1. Banette
  2. Marshadow
  3. Sableye
  4. Giratina (Origin)
  5. Mimikyu
  6. Gengar
  7. Mismagius
  8. Froslass
  9. Drifblim
  10. Cofagrigus
  • Like 1

On 6/14/2017 at 9:27 AM, Wes said:

My favorite type is Ghost. Really, I like them all, so it will be a struggle to narrow it down to ten, but I'll try.

1. Banette
  2. Marshadow
  3. Sableye
  4. Giratina (Origin)
  5. Mimikyu
  6. Gengar
  7. Mismagius
  8. Froslass
  9. Drifblim
  10. Cofagrigus

I know what you mean. I had a devil of a time narrowing mine down and even then I'm still unsure about it.