Sign in to follow this  
pokejungle

MMORPGs: What are you playing?

pokejungle    25

I'm a huge MMORPG fan so I was just wondering what everyone else plays. There's been some sad news lately (Wildstar layoffs, EverQuest Next cancellation), but there's always a new game or two to look forward to.

Currently I'm playing:

• EverQuest II
  • Guild Wars 2

Taking a break from World of Warcraft and Rift seems to be going down the drain because of their cash shop. Black Desert Online has gotten a lot of attention, but sadly it is region locked and I cannot play in English from Japan.

• Like 2

DesQue25    1

I play a little bit of everything from Splatoon, Xenoblade, and soon to be Pokken all the way to The Division, Call of Duty, and MGSV! But I've probably put the most time into The Division here lately

Dennis    4

I do not play alot of that but i play Splatoon and i will get Pokken. I used to play World of Warcraft and Rift but i just stopped playing them for some reason.

Smitje    64

I hear that the Culling is interesting. Too bad my laptop can't play it.

Currently I'm suffering in The Long Dark. Very unforgiving survival game. 

Josh    0

Elder Scrolls Online and Dragonball Xenoverse on and off. I'm not really into MMOs and don't really have the time for it anymore. But ESO is alright - I only got it because it was free to play now. I'm also trying to get into The Old Republic at some stage. One day. Maybe.

pokejungle    25
On 3/16/2016 at 1:15 AM, gamer2000 said:

I was playing World of Warcraft but I got burnt out. Might get back into it when Legion drops though.

Saaaame here :)

On 3/16/2016 at 0:05 AM, SerpentSeed said:

I'm playing League of Legends on my laptop, Pokemon Shuffe on my 3DS, Fallout Shelter & MKX on my Android devices.

Who's your LoL main?

On 3/17/2016 at 4:42 AM, Josh said:

Elder Scrolls Online and Dragonball Xenoverse on and off. I'm not really into MMOs and don't really have the time for it anymore. But ESO is alright - I only got it because it was free to play now. I'm also trying to get into The Old Republic at some stage. One day. Maybe.

Yup, I bought ESO as well... prefer games that you buy upfront and pay no subs for

SerpentSeed    2
On 3/22/2016 at 4:57 AM, pokejungle said:

Saaaame here :)

Who's your LoL main?

Yup, I bought ESO as well... prefer games that you buy upfront and pay no subs for

My main is Jinx. I also know how to use Ashe. First Ashe was my main until i got really good at using Jinx. I also have Caitlyn in case both of them are taken. I like marksman characters.

Ciege    0

I've been playing SMITE mainly. And some other games like Battlefront II, replaying Fire Emblem on the GBA before I get Fire Emblem Fates Birthright

RanDumb    1

I had to take a break from it while I figure out my new area. Just moved to another state, so I gotta watch my funds...

But once I get funds going again I will be back to playing my all time favorite mmo, Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn/Heavensward.

The story is amazing, the community is mostly helpful (obviously some douchers here and there but my friends are really nice) and I love love love DPSing the crap out of bosses as my Dragoon lady ;)

Poekoko    88

Want to play Final Fantasy Mobius (iPhone 4s, cannot play it) but that isn't an MMO. Runescape is the only MMO I play... still waiting for SAO to happen.

Kevin    2

I've put a lot of time into MMOS, the ones with the most time dedicated to them are Dungeon Fighter Online and Warframe. Both of which are free to play, and complete hell to grind.  Other MMOS I've played are Marvel Heroes, Path of Exile , which are pretty much diablo clones. Tera was okay for a while when I had friends to play it with, pretty much a bore to play alone though. Blade and Soul was really fun, but the lack of content, and I guess repetitiveness of the PvE really go to me so I quit. The PvP was fun though, and the combat is pretty exciting compared to most other open world mmos I've played.

My favorite on this list is more than likely Dungeon Fighter Online, I've been playing it since like 2006, it's a brawler beat em up combo based mmo rpg with arcade style sprite graphics and pretty cool skill visuals. Haven't been able to find clones / mirrors of the game anywhere else.