Sign in to follow this  
Relicanth1

Hi everyone

Relicanth1    3

Hi I'm Relicanth1, a name given to me by my oldest son because as he said "I'm old and never evolve"-LOL.  My sons are huge pokemon fans and one day my youngest couldn't figure out the Regi puzzle in Sapphire and asked me for help so I worked on it after he had gone to sleep and ended up playing for hours and thought wow this game is pretty cool.  Before you know it I got Nintendo DS for fathers day from my family and I've been trading and battling my kids(usually losing) ever since.  The passion has only grown since then-my wife gave me a big amazon giftcard for Christmas 2014 and I had to use it on a Japanese 3ds so I could get those events they never release here.  I now believe it or not have 3 systems(US,Japan,Korea).  I cant wait for the new games but right now am amusing myself by playing the original Pokémon Yellow-which is new to me since it came out before I started playing.  :) 

• Like 3

pokejungle    25

I always worry that when I have kids they're going to end up not liking Pokémon. That would be very inconvenient for me haha. 

Glad yours do though and it sounds like a great family activity :)