Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SyupendousStufful101

A Question

My Dream YouTube Channel (Will be called SyupendousStufful101)!!! :)   6 members have voted

1. 1. Should my parents let me have a YouTube channel? Why?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

So, my parents won't let me have a YouTube channel just yet, but I want it by Christmas so I can do a special Sun & Moon live stream. Please vote so I can give my parents other opinions! :)

If you have a youtube account, you already have a youtube channel!

You just need to use it.

On 12/21/2016 at 2:32 PM, SyupendousStufful101 said:

i don't have a youtube account. thats the problem.

If you have a gmail account you do.

So long as you're 13 or older you can have a youtube account and channel using your google account. It's in their Terms of Service. If you're under 13 then technically you need to use the channel under parental supervision meaning they're aware of it and reviewing content and videos before you put them up. If you're parents are concerned about you having a channel and you're under 13 you can try just doing videos that only use your voice and not your actual face and see if that convinces them to let you have one. Not showing your face will protect a lot of your privacy and should make your parents feel more comfortable. Also if your parents are against you having one you should try and find out why they're against it so you can see if you can find compromise with them by finding solutions to their concerns. I wish you luck.

i actualy have 1 now! it is called my pokejungle name, so check it out and subscribe!

1 person likes this