What legendary was the hardest to catch

Hardest Legendary to capture  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which legendary did you find the hardest to capture

• Solgaleo/Lunala
    • The Tapu
    • Necrozma

Aonixia    15

I didn't have any issues with any of the legendaries except for Tapu Koko, took me about 45 minutes to finally catch it (the others only took me 5-10 minutes each)

13 hours ago, Aonixia said:

I didn't have any issues with any of the legendaries except for Tapu Koko, took me about 45 minutes to finally catch it (the others only took me 5-10 minutes each)

For me, I'm just gonna chuck ultra balls till they stay in

Wes    115

Solgaleo and Lunala were both very easy. I believe their catch rate is relatively favorable since you're supposed to catch them. The Tapu on the other hand gave me a lot of trouble. Tapu Koko took ~45 Ultra Balls in Moon (~5 in Sun), and Tapu Fini was awful because it can recover any HP you take it down from. I think I got lucky with Necrozma as it took only 3 Ultra Balls. 

GameDevDan    5

Lunala took me 1 quick ball, I used my Master Ball on Tapu Koko. Necrozma I can't really remember but the battle was over pretty quickly. The other three Tapus were the hardest. Tapu Lele In particular, I just kept getting bad luck and couldn't catch it even on min health with a dusk ball. Got it probably after 40 or so turns.