Sign in to follow this  
Smitje

The SuMo Complain Thread

Smitje    64

People always like to complain so what are the features you can't believe are gone/ changed/ added in SuMo?

I can't believe there still aren't unified controles. In Pokémon Refresh pressing B will not exit it for you. I also miss the little menu buttons on the touch screen we had in XY, I don't find the Rotom Dex all that handy the map is great but why is that the only thing on the bottom screen? At the start the map is great but in a year, what would be the purpose then? Also only six male hairstyles? There are male trainers with other hairstyles why can't we have those as well?

Please still try to indicate storyline spoilers because many people including myself haven't finished the game yet.  

Poekoko    88

Okay, sorry about the gym badges I didn't have access to my PC for the past week for much time. But here we go:

-Why did they make most new Pokemon so hard to find/found so late in the game. I wanted to use jangmo-o but at the time I found him I already had a Golisopod who wrecked like a beast and had a full team, not including Solgalio.

- Spoilers: (Highlight) WHY DIDN'T HAU GET LILLIE'S NUMBER OR SOMETHING! HE LITERALLY CRIED AT THE END I HATE MYSELF NOW BECAUSE SHE WAS ALWAYS HITTING ON ME AND NOT HAU LET HAU GET HER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! Sigh Sorry bout that just Hau and Lillie were perfect and I feel so bad for Hau

-HORDES! Where are they? Hordes made EV training so easy. Now that they literally banned PKHex and now forcing me to actually breed and train, why do you make it so inconvenient?

• Like 1

Aonixia    15

I hate the way that you have to try and find your friends if you want to trade or battle with them. They should've just kept the PSS or at least had a section where your friends are separate from random people.

I also agree with Poekoko that it sucks that they got rid of hordes and made it more difficult to EV train, but at least they increased the extra EV gain of the power items from 4 to 8. 

• Like 1

Smitje    64
18 hours ago, Ithsme said:

The johto ball thing. -_-

WHAT JOHTO BALL THING?!

13 hours ago, Aonixia said:

I hate the way that you have to try and find your friends if you want to trade or battle with them. They should've just kept the PSS or at least had a section where your friends are separate from random people.

I also agree with Poekoko that it sucks that they got rid of hordes and made it more difficult to EV train, but at least they increased the extra EV gain of the power items from 4 to 8. 

Aren't there not now drinks at the plaza you can buy that max out a stat? But you still have to get that shop somehow.

Aonixia    15
5 hours ago, Smitje said:

Aren't there not now drinks at the plaza you can buy that max out a stat? But you still have to get that shop somehow.

I think there might be, but I haven't gotten a lot of stuff unlocked in the plaza so I'm just EV training the old fashioned way

Ithsme    120
10 hours ago, Smitje said:

WHAT JOHTO BALL THING?!

You're able to get 1 of each apricorn ball, but ONLY ONE. If you don't catch, it's gone. If you don't use it on a good pokemon, it's gone.

• Like 1

Smitje    64
6 hours ago, Ithsme said:

You're able to get 1 of each apricorn ball, but ONLY ONE. If you don't catch, it's gone. If you don't use it on a good pokemon, it's gone.

I'm pretty sure there is also a Festival Shop for that, one where you can buy Johto Pokéballs. 

Geronimo    4

My only major disappointment is that the Zygarde Cores are treated as items rather than Pokémon.  You'd think that being able to have your very own Squishy - that you can pet and feed Poké Beans to, even if it can't battle - would have been a major selling point of the game.  I have actually nicknamed my Zygarde Squishy, but it's still not the same.

Edited by Geronimo

Monkeyfuzz    4

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 6:11 AM, Smitje said:

I'm pretty sure there is also a Festival Shop for that, one where you can buy Johto Pokéballs. 

1 hour ago, PokemonKing16 said:

Yeah, there is a shop like that.

I heard only regular Mart Balls are available there. I would love if the Apricorn Balls can be bought there though.

Edited by Monkeyfuzz

Nomyt    50

Only gripe so far is that I can't find my friends that easily in the Festival Plaza. :( I don't always want random people there. :/

Smitje    64

Wait how does Wonder Trade work with receiving FC for it? It doesn't stack? Does it? Do you need to talk to them every time you WT to not miss out on FC?

• Like 1

On December 4, 2016 at 3:34 PM, Smitje said:

Wait how does Wonder Trade work with receiving FC for it? It doesn't stack? Does it? Do you need to talk to them every time you WT to not miss out on FC?

It doesn't stack, I've tried. You have to go back and forth every damn time, all for a measly 2-4 FC!

• Like 1

Ascension    1
15 hours ago, PokemonKing16 said:

One of my biggest gripes, is that some Pokemon can only be found as a rare encounter, in a certain area, at a 1% encounter rate! WTH!!!

The grind can grow old, but I'd say this is actually a perk. It gives meaning to finding whatever that Pokemon is, especially if it's at such a low rate through an S.O.S. encounter. I almost wish there was something extra that those of us who've completed the Pokedex before the January '17 update.

Smitje    64
On 9-12-2016 at 3:55 PM, PokemonKing16 said:

It doesn't stack, I've tried. You have to go back and forth every damn time, all for a measly 2-4 FC!

At least you can stand next to them in the castle and they will still update after each trade.