PokemonKing16

All Sun and Moon QR codes

9 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, TheKecleonBandit said:

Wait...so you can just get a shiny Pokémon by scanning a code?? 

You can register that you've seen it in your Pokedex yes, I don't know if it would allow you to find it shiny in the wild though

Edited by PokemonKing16

3 hours ago, Smitje said:

Why do the shiny sprites stop midway through?

I don't know, guess the person who posted them took them out to at least make you put in some effort 

The imgur gallery link is cool. But, I found it difficult to find the QR Code for a particular Pokemon. Searched through Google and found this webpage where the sprites are given for each Pokemon and it's shiny forms individually in a sortable+searchable table. So, thought of sharing it with you guys. It's very convenient. Here's that page - https://www.pokemongochamp.com/pokemon-sun-moon-qr-codes/

9 hours ago, Jenette said:

The imgur gallery link is cool. But, I found it difficult to find the QR Code for a particular Pokemon. Searched through Google and found this webpage where the sprites are given for each Pokemon and it's shiny forms individually in a sortable+searchable table. So, thought of sharing it with you guys. It's very convenient. Here's that page - https://www.pokemongochamp.com/pokemon-sun-moon-qr-codes/

Nice, thanks for finding this, made it a whole lot easier!

latest?cb=20141013015002

Seriously thank you both of you. No more scanning random QR codes off of things I buy.

2 people like this

7 hours ago, Accalia_Luperca said:

latest?cb=20141013015002

Seriously thank you both of you. No more scanning random QR codes off of things I buy.

You are quite welcome.