pokejungle

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discussion

Dennis    4

I'm really hyped! Looking forward to a trailer with gameplay footage! Maybe you will get to go to space? Samurott's theory sounds pretty cool though!

Yamitora1    2

I'm hoping the new region is connected to Kalos, either via the eastern edge, southern edge or both. It would be interesting to see a Moon Shaped region surrounding Kalos (star shaped), like an inverse pakistani flag. If you look at a map of Kalos, you can see mountains, and usually a continent doesn't end in mountains and sea/ocean is on the other side. Mountains are typically formed either from volcanic activity (Volcanion) or traditional good old fashion seismic activity such as tectonic plates mashing and overlapping. Clearly there is something south of those mountains, and maybe east of the mountains that are home Terminus Cave, Anistar City and Snowbelle City. I'm also hoping they finally give us a Flygon Mega. Flygonite must be mine! I would also like to see the Gen II starters get Megas, or maybe the ability to sync like Ash and his Greninja. Imagine doing that with Typhlosion xD

Flyffel    7

I think/hope that it's connected to Kalos too and that you can travel to at least parts of Kalos postgame like in the second generation you could travel to Kanto.

zoroark25    2
3 hours ago, pokejungle said:

What are everyone's thoughts on Pokémon Sun & Moon?

pokemon-sun.jpg.52c6c69b920b5787514ef21bpokemon-moon.jpg.09701e4441d6d5c5d580851

My biggest question is: where does Zygarde's Complete Forme fit into all of this?!

Cool, we have forums now!

As for Kalos in this?

Betting the post game will be episode Z. Go back to Kalos, and travel the main region. Search for the Zygarde cores and stop an upcoming natural diaster with zygarde. Beat the gym leaders over and much more! New areas include Luminous Catacombs, new cities and more. Discover the secrets of the ghost girl and the incident at the train station. re fight the E4 and they're improved teams, and much more!

Basically what I see happening. Beat Episode Z and you get access to the new battle facility back in the region that Sun and moon takes place in.

• Like 1

Smitje    64

Like most here I also hope they will add travel to another region in these games. 

I would like it if they would kill off all the HM's. Make them abilities or tricks, special people in the world can teach certain pokemon these things. Just drop them off just like the daycare and comeback later, some might learn faster than others.   

Smitje    64
54 minutes ago, CrazyMaxx said:

I hope for new Pokeballs,

A Slow Ball for Slow Pokemons...

Or a 

Big Ball...

Yea, we need all the balls! Bring back the Johto ones and add a bunch more just for cosmetic reasons.

• Like 1

mebm0429    1

I feel that the games have definitely started a positive hype train and its exciting to see how a community so large can get connected by such an awesome subject.

Personally, I feel that there is too much speculation going around with people ttying to guess everything about evrrythibg to do with the games and I understand that we are all inpatient. I get it. But I feel like proper speculation can only occur once we have LEGIT EVIDENCE. Too many people are speculating on the most miniscule things and I feel like it has created a false hype train that will lead peoplento disappointment once we do get more info. I feel like if people would wait to speculate, they wouldn't need to build upon nothing. And again, I underdtand we are all inpatient. I check and refresh Pokejungle and Serebii every 30 minutes and reading the comments to see if anyone found anything legit. But it gets to a point where its somewhat annoying how people feel tgat theyve already figured out the gane with only a few screen shots.

As per the game, Im excited to see what they have in store for us. I would like to see soaring return. Thought it was an awesome feautre in ORAS. I also think some Kalos pokemon should get megas. It would be cool if the Azoth Kingdom were also in the games somehow. 

• Like 1

Wes    115

I've honestly gotten to the point where I really don't care what Pokemon gives me. I mean obviously I want a great game and all, but I know in the end I'll be satisfied with what I get, ya know?

But I better get another cute Breeder trainer or I'll flip a table. 

• Like 1

Arcanon    1
5 minutes ago, Wes said:

I've honestly gotten to the point where I really don't care what Pokemon gives me. I mean obviously I want a great game and all, but I know in the end I'll be satisfied with what I get, ya know?

But I better get another cute Breeder trainer or I'll flip a table. 

Agree, female Breeder is waifu for lifu.  But, yeah, I'm on the two-region boat with most everyone else.  Kalos needs to be revisited, it's not in its Complete Forme, you get me?  Ba dum tss.  Sorry.  BTW I'm Arcanon, glad to meet you all.  I like cute trainers...

breederf.png

Nomyt    50

Can't wait for next months Corocoro magazine. Thought it was a bit weird that we never saw many new pokemon. Usually we always get one or two. Speciall like we got the legendaries in X/Y and B/W (although, we didn't get typings till close to release.)

pokejungle    25

I'm kind of wondering if it isn't somewhat like FRLG and B2W2 in which they added islands. Perhaps we'll begin on an island and do first one or two gyms there before heading back to the main Kalos region?

Nomyt    50
3 minutes ago, pokejungle said:

I'm kind of wondering if it isn't somewhat like FRLG and B2W2 in which they added islands. Perhaps we'll begin on an island and do first one or two gyms there before heading back to the main Kalos region?

Well, obviously with the hints to Hawaii. But I do wonder if it could be something like Greece, Italy, and the Mediterranean islands. That way it'll be lots of hot small islands, with a few bigger ones, and then being close to france they could potentially hop over to southern Kalos.

Although, I'm still in Team Hawaii, but there's that side of me that thinks they would throw a curve-ball. It's not unusual for them too.

Deski    0

I'm hoping these new games are connected with Kalos, like Kanto and Johto. Or just another region. Or con-nected somehow with Sinnoh <3

CrazyMaxx    4

We need more hairlooks and costumes from older games ( Like Red costume or a Pikachu Costume ^^ )

And better trade options for online trades ...

random trades like black and white was cool

You guys might remember me as Lisssandra but I decided on this username. I just hope we get more regular evolutions than Megas. They're cool and all but I feel like team space is alreay really competitive for that mega slot. 

Isidro    0

I just think we will get some new typing matches, like grass/electric and fire/water live volcanion.. New Pokemon games are always great and I'm hoping they will always be a bit humble and not to much Digimon like. Though I like that series.

Smitje    64

To add some things I thought about over the last couple of days

- Pokéball transfer with genderless Pokémon. Would only work when bred with a Ditto. 

- Making Pokémon more real and some more useful by having attacks do more damage if done by certain Pokémon. For example; Donphan doing Rollout. Maybe such moves should also get STAB even when they are a different type? 

- Easier making clear you're done trading or aren't interested in that Pokémon. 

- Multiple coloured or just two colours marking. There isn't really a way to now indicate if a IV stat is zero. You only have the black dots to work with. 

- More eggmoves. More chain breeding, some real challenges with those. 

** Hopefully Riding on Pokémon will also be a real thing this time? Maybe? Please.

Edited by Smitje

gamer2000    6
On 3/17/2016 at 8:39 PM, Nomyt said:

Well, obviously with the hints to Hawaii. But I do wonder if it could be something like Greece, Italy, and the Mediterranean islands. That way it'll be lots of hot small islands, with a few bigger ones, and then being close to france they could potentially hop over to southern Kalos.

Although, I'm still in Team Hawaii, but there's that side of me that thinks they would throw a curve-ball. It's not unusual for them too.

What you said about the islands around France sounds very interesting since Kalos is indeed based on France. 

pokejungle    25
On 3/17/2016 at 10:50 AM, CrazyMaxx said:

We need more hairlooks and costumes from older games ( Like Red costume or a Pikachu Costume ^^ )

And better trade options for online trades ...

random trades like black and white was cool

Definitely want more costumes. One of the best features of XY, if not the best.

Wes    115
5 hours ago, pokejungle said:

Definitely want more costumes. One of the best features of XY, if not the best.

Agreed, although I had difficulty catching 'em all because I was forced to choose between Pokeballs and clothes (I always picked clothes). 

• Like 1