Sign in to follow this  
SyupendousStufful101

Pokegods: A Better Understanding

Back in the days when Gold and Silver weren't released yet, people made impressive fakes of new Pokemon called Pokegods. The Pokegod makers stated that you would have to do some crazy task to get one. Some Stage 2 Pokemon even got Evolutions or new forms! Back then, everybody thought they were real because it used very realistic evidence, such as in-game sprite and Pokedex entry, but when the games released, everyone found out that they were fakes. Below are some impressive examples of Pokegods.

Image result for pokemon pokegodsImage result for pokemon pokegods   Image result for pokemon pokegodsImage result for pokemon pokegodsImage result for pokemon pokegodsImage result for pokemon pokegods   Image result for pokemon pokegodsImage result for pokemon pokegods 

Now are some not-so-impressive Pokegods.

Image result for pokemon pokegodsImage result for pokemon pokegodsImage result for pokemon pokegodsImage result for pokemon pokegodsImage result for pokemon pokegodsImage result for pokemon pokegodsImage result for pokemon pokegodsImage result for pokemon pokegods

Yeah, some of these can be pretty bad, am I right? Well, that's enough of of me...for now.....

Leonelli    10

Some of them actually look great. I remember there used to be a website that had amazing Fakemon called PokemonFactory or something like that. 

• Like 1

Leonelli    10

Haha, you are welcome then. :D

By the way, I've just realized that those pics were taken from the site I mentioned in my comment. Such a shame it doesn't exist anymore as they had some great concepts that could have inspired the designers.