Leonelli

Greetings!

Leonelli    10

Hello everyone! My name is Dan and I'm glad to have finally joined these forums, as I've been just another reader on the PJ site (awesome articles by the way) since 2013, when people started going crazy to get as many Friend Codes as possible for the friend safari on XY. Can't believe we are about to (officially) start a new generation... Wow. 

About me? Well, Nintendo and Pokémon fan (of course) since Red and Blue came out, back when I was a child. AC Milan fan as well! I really miss the days when it was such a huge team. Pop/dance music, some alternative rock. CAT LOVER! (in Pokémon games as well). 

Hope to have a blast in here :D

• Like 1

Leonelli    10
On 11/13/2016 at 2:41 PM, Nomyt said:

Greetings Dan. Welcome to the boards.

Out of the all cat pokemon which one is your favourite?

Thank you! Liepard and Meowstic are my favorite ones :D

• Like 1

Hello Leonelli and everyone! My name is Montassar I'm from Tunisia and I'm glad to have finally joined these forums..I'm so hyped to get as many Friend Codes as possible for the friend safari ,trading and battles:x I'm not so fluent in English but I will do my best^_^ I will receive my copy of pokémon sun on 25 or 26 november 2016 from France since Sun and Moon hit Europe stores on 23 November.

Well, I'm Nintendo and Pokémon fan !

Hope to have a blast in here 

• Like 3