Sign in to follow this  
The Last Kurusu

Don't return to the Jungle!

Sorry guys but apparently the entire story, all the Pokémon, and literally everything has been leaked I saw barely anything but everyone is talking about so Isthme, Wes, and everyone else do not return to the Jungle till the game date at least!

• Like 2

Wes    115

I plan on staying here, but I've already spoiled myself on the new Pokemon names (not types, though). That's all I wanted to know, so now I'm good to wait another ten days. ^_^

43 minutes ago, Wes said:

I plan on staying here, but I've already spoiled myself on the new Pokemon names (not types, though). That's all I wanted to know, so now I'm good to wait another ten days. ^_^

Unfortunately, I literally could not go on YouTube without seeing something about it so I caved and looked. Solgaleo and Lunala have a monstrous HP stat. 680 BST that is all I'll say.

Wes    115
9 minutes ago, PokemonKing16 said:

Unfortunately, I literally could not go on YouTube without seeing something about it so I caved and looked. Solgaleo and Lunala have a monstrous HP stat. 680 BST that is all I'll say.

Don't most cover legends have a BST of 680? That's not surprising. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wes said:

Yeah but while your here y'all should come to my extravaganza I have going on it's a question each day 

Ithsme    120
10 hours ago, The Last Kurusu said:

Sorry guys but apparently the entire story, all the Pokémon, and literally everything has been leaked I saw barely anything but everyone is talking about so Isthme, Wes, and everyone else do not return to the Jungle till the game date at least!

Thanks. I've spoiled myself on a little, I'm trying so hard to avoid plot spoilers and the like, but TBH I have horrible self restraint.

These next ten days are going to go super slow for me, I just know it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ithsme said:

Thanks. I've spoiled myself on a little, I'm trying so hard to avoid plot spoilers and the like, but TBH I have horrible self restraint.

These next ten days are going to go super slow for me, I just know it.

Literally right now the troll fest is going on with those a*sholes that are not officially members revealing end game spoilers I've seen none that I haven't erased from my mind 

Monkeyfuzz    4

All I wanted to know was Stats, Abilities, Moves and Types. Beyond that I really don't need anything else. I don't mind those because they will long outlast the story, so knowing them a little early doesn't particularly matter to me.

• Like 1