Sign in to follow this  
Ithsme

How are you passing time until Sun and Moon's release?

Ithsme    120

Since I can no longer use the comments of PJ as a distraction and a time waster, I'm looking for some inspiration of what to do while waiting.

School will take up most of my time, but other than that I'm going to play Xenoblade Chronicles X (if I can find my save data), Pokemon X, and I don't know what else to keep me busy.

This has made me genuinely curious; what are you all doing to pass time until the release?

Wes    115

1. Replaying Platinum. Mono Ghost run. I started two days ago, but I've already beaten six Gyms, so that'll be over soon. I may finish the Black playthrough I started a few weeks ago but never completed. 

2. Work on my 12 days of Sun and Moon project (I think y'all are going to like tomorrow's piece :D).

3. Continue drawing all the new Pokemon. I'm drawing them in the order they're revealed, and I've finished everything through Primarina as of now. 

4. Various degrees of reading, baking, and cleaning. I do a lot of those when I need to distract myself. 

• Like 1

I spend the time thinking: why the relase date from Europe is different? Yes, is speculate is for the day one broken with X/Y but they don't official confirmed. So if his for real they probably to a shame to talk. You don't see the other company do this becouse one game brake the day one.

But seriusly i try to avoide spoiler and try to play and finish Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn in hard mode...you know becouse i love my self.

Leonelli    10

1. I kind of have a lot of work this week, so that keeps me quite busy.

2. I'm trying to fill my Pokédex on X (85% I'd say).

3. Just become addicted to Bayonetta. Oh wow, such an amazing game ?

4. Started watching "Drop Dead Diva" and currently on Season 4. I totally recommend it!

Leonelli    10
38 minutes ago, PokemonKing16 said:

Trying to avoid the assholes who uploaded playthroughs of the games on YouTube.

It's so hard to do it because Facebook is full of spoilers as well.

LadySasaki    6

Scanning movepool and stat leaks, trying to build up the perfect team for my first 3 playthroughs (I did my first, but then got bored so had to make more LOL).

I also like listening to hawaiian music on Youtube to get me in the tropical mood :D

Nomyt    50

Watching Lockstin's theory videos.
Played Y to the elite 4
Played OR to the elite 4...(mayyyy go for the legendaries, for some reason I'm struggling to get pokedollars for ultraballs.)
I might find Platinum, and try and finish it? Since it's the only main game I've still yet to finish.
Playing Skyrim remaster on PS4.
Play the SuMo Demo, not that I have anything left to do (apart from send over the stuff when I finally get the game.)

So all in all, I'm being quite busy. However, I have managed to get the 23rd off from work so I can play it as soon as it arrives, or if amazon send it the day before, then play it non-stop.

Geronimo    4

I live in the UK so I'm having to wait a bit longer, but luckily I'm on holiday and Sun and Moon are released the day I get back :D  Although I'm strictly avoiding plot spoilers, I have been looking at the info for the new Pokémon on Serebii.net - names, types, moves etc.

Edited by Geronimo