Ithsme

PokeJungle League Gym Leader Organization

Green    90
1 hour ago, Ithsme said:

I like those! I might use one, I'm not sure yet (though I'll decide fairly soon).

The only idea I've had is the "Hatchling Badge".

I know, it sounds dumb, but the badge represents development and growth, so I don't know. I like the cloud themed ones though. :D

I love it! I was gonna make a bunch of egg jokes, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PercyEspeon    29
6 hours ago, TheKecleonBandit said:

Not that it's possible for us to give out TMs, but if we could make and distribute any move as a TM, mine would be Tri Attack! 

Hmmmmm.....

Probably Psyshock

Poekoko    88
2 minutes ago, PercyEspeon said:

Hmmmmm.....

Probably Psyshock

Extrasensory would've been perfect! If only it was a TM! 

ex·tra·sen·so·ry per·cep·tion
ˌekstrəˌsensərē pərˈsepSH(ə)n/
noun

1. the faculty of perceiving things by means other than the known senses, e.g., by telepathy or clairvoyance.
  • Like 1

PercyEspeon    29
Just now, Poekoko said:

Extrasensory would've been perfect! If only it was a TM! 

ex·tra·sen·so·ry per·cep·tion
ˌekstrəˌsensərē pərˈsepSH(ə)n/
noun

1. the faculty of perceiving things by means other than the known senses, e.g., by telepathy or clairvoyance.

Oh trrruuuueeee, that would be a dope TM if it was one :3 I think the some of the others chose moves that weren't TMs so I think Extrasensory would work :3

• Like 1

StarStorm    41
4 minutes ago, Green said:

I thought of extra names after seeing your badge, Star.

Etiquette badge and Essence badge.

Those are really good too! I'm kinda unsure what my theme is going to be other than obviously my type so I'll choose one soon!

• Like 1

Green    90
1 minute ago, SilverRiolu said:

Those are really good too! I'm kinda unsure what my theme is going to be other than obviously my type so I'll choose one soon!

If I was a fairy leader, my theme would be a bakery. After battling me I'd give you a "rare artifact" (poffin)

If you ARE gonna go with THAT idea, then.... Aroma badge?

Wes    115
13 minutes ago, Poekoko said:

@Wes Here's my interpretation of your Wisp badge. If you want anything changed just tell me.rA9a6J9.png

That's amazing! The coloring, and everything really, is phenomenal- so much better than I was expecting! Thank you so much!

• Like 2

Poekoko    88
10 minutes ago, Wes said:

That's amazing! The coloring, and everything really, is phenomenal- so much better than I was expecting! Thank you so much!

Thanks dude! The colors on this one are by far my favorite out of all of the badges, so ominous.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Poekoko said:

I am half way done the badges! I will finish the rest in the following week.95iBfKu.png

These are great! I suppose, for consistency's sake, mine (Perception Badge) should be re-done as well. Keep up the awesome work :D

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Poekoko said:

I am half way done the badges! I will finish the rest in the following week.95iBfKu.png

All of these are amazing.

Can't wait to see what you do with mine :)

Edited by Armaggedon16

I'm loving the badges.

As for the gym set up I think it makes perfect sense for gym leaders to use one Pokemon that's not their type. I know Volkner despite being an electric type user used an Ambipom in Diamond and I'm sure there are other gym leaders in the games that did something like that. But for mega evolutions I think the Pokemon has to be from your type since usually that's considered your signature Pokemon. I think it would make more sense if the Pokemon's base typing matched but I'd be fine with say a fairy user using Mega Altaria. I also like the idea of gym leaders choosing their battle style.

I'm totally gonna use Mimikyu in my gym because a) it's the perfect counter to Fighting types and b) it's a Pokémon that tries to make itself more "Normal" to gain acceptance.

Edited by TheKecleonBandit
  • Like 3

Ithsme    120
16 hours ago, Poekoko said:

Okay, @Ithsme here is the final design.

I liked your name. so I put it down, I can change it later if you want (doesn't really matter ATM)sY2iDy0.png

It's perfect, thanks again! :D

Ithsme    120
1 hour ago, TheKecleonBandit said:

I'm totally gonna use Mimikyu in my gym because a) it's the perfect counter to Fighting types and b) it's a Pokémon that tries to make itself more "Normal" to gain acceptance.

My non-flying type will be excadrill or ferrothorn (I've put a lot of thought into this).

Think about it:

Rock types? Nope.

Electric? Immunity.

Ice types? Good luck.

and most of all...

Stealth Rock? RAPID SPIN

Wes    115
22 hours ago, Ithsme said:

My non-flying type will be excadrill or ferrothorn (I've put a lot of thought into this).

Think about it:

Rock types? Nope.

Electric? Immunity.

Ice types? Good luck.

and most of all...

Stealth Rock? RAPID SPIN

I'll have to wait and see what the new Pokemon offer, but I'm pretty sure I'll be using Lycanroc Midnight form in addition to my Ghosts. 

Smitje    64

There couldn't be a Gym that does Double Battles? 

Maybe the challenger can't change their Pokémon unless they lose, then they can change out one?

Ithsme    120
1 hour ago, Smitje said:

There couldn't be a Gym that does Double Battles? 

Maybe the challenger can't change their Pokémon unless they lose, then they can change out one?

Yes, a gym leader chooses a format.

And the challenger can change whevener they want.

Smitje    64
40 minutes ago, Ithsme said:

Yes, a gym leader chooses a format.

And the challenger can change whevener they want.

I didn't mean in the battle, but in general. Otherwise you can just load up on one type of Pokémon and go to town.