Ithsme

PokeJungle League Gym Leader Organization

PercyEspeon    29
14 minutes ago, PercyEspeon said:

I wish I had some drawing/computer skills to make a badge xD I have an idea, but I dunno if it sounds good, let me know what you think?

It would be called the Clairvoyance Badge and it would be a brain with a open eye in the center. 

Here's an Paint version using real images, in case you want a visual.

Not Artisitic Badge.png

PercyEspeon    29
Just now, TheKecleonBandit said:

Percy, I'm half-convinced you took this straight from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Swear I didn't, but I guess I'm proud I can make people afraid with just a Paint image xD

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ithsme said:

I'm at a total loss for ideas for a flying badge. There's not many options, a wing? Taken (three times) A cloud? Seems boring. I'll have to keep thinking.

A tornado of feathers?

• Like 1

Wes    115

Would anyone be willing to help me finalize my badge? I've made a basic image in MS Paint, but I have neither the skill nor the programs I need to get my badge on the same level as the others that have been proposed. 

Edited by Wes
  • Like 1

PercyEspeon    29
1 hour ago, Wes said:

Would anyone be willing to help me finalize my badge? I've made a basic image in MS Paint, but I have neither the skill nor the programs I need to get my badge on the same level as the others that have been proposed. 

I mean, better than my horror-filled, should-be-on-Courage mess of an image xD 

But same, I would love someone to finalize mine, but I don't want to bother anyone. (I have this dilemma way too much xD)

• Like 1

Poekoko    88
1 hour ago, SomeGuy said:

@Poekoko Your badge is fantastic. Would you be willing to finalize the above Gym Leaders badges?

Sure no problem, I like mine with a gold trim, sorta like Gen 5, so if you don't mind me using a gold trim is that okay?

Edited by Poekoko
  • Like 3

Wes    115

This is the idea I've decided on for my badge. I also give my permission for any alterations to be made to improve the overall design (and credit will be given for helping me out!) :D

badge.png

• Like 4

Ithsme    120
1 hour ago, Wes said:

This is the idea I've decided on for my badge. I also give my permission for any alterations to be made to improve the overall design (and credit will be given for helping me out!) :D

badge.png

Firstly, It needs at outline of some sort, just to make things look cleaner.

Lastly, that's all I got.

Ithsme    120
18 hours ago, Wes said:

I was looking through the Dex to evaluate what Ghost types are available to me without Bank, and a new question to be addressed came to me: Will Silvally be banned, or is it fair game?

IMO Silvally is fair game to any gym leader.

Ithsme    120
2 hours ago, Poekoko said:

Sure no problem, I like mine with a gold trim, sorta like Gen 5, so if you don't mind me using a gold trim is that okay?

That'd be great! :D

Ithsme    120
Just now, Mellomori said:

Sp working on my badge.  I can't draw worth anything, but I can lay down the basic's.  I'll post it a bit later.

Same. I have a basic idea but can't do art.

Poekoko    88
20 hours ago, PercyEspeon said:

Here's an Paint version using real images, in case you want a visual.

Not Artisitic Badge.png

You want it blue rite, cuz that's what I'm doing

Poekoko    88

Here it is @PercyEspeon

I made it Purple, as I want there to be varying colors, I tried to go blue but it clashed with my badge too much, plus purple fits psychic better. I think the brain part is subtle but cool once you figure it out. Tell me what you think about this. I loved working on that gem too.

I will release final transparent versions of my badge when I'm done whatever ones I have to make. Here's mine too, so we can see how my style is connected throughout these badges (I didn't add drop-shadow to yours, as I didn't like it too much on mine) Like the name BTW. I need to polish mine out later, but yours looks nice.

PercyBadge.pngCyconeBadge.png

• Like 4

Ithsme    120

And here's my badge. I based it off of my favorite line, the Togekiss line. It's supposed to represent each stage of the line (head things for Togekiss, wings for Togetic, and triangles for togepi) and thus symbolizes growth and improvement.

Also I know, I REALLY suck at art.

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Ithsme    120
Just now, Ithsme said:

And here's my badge. I based it off of my favorite line, the Togekiss line. It's supposed to represent each stage of the line (head things for Togekiss, wings for Togetic, and triangles for togepi) and thus symbolizes growth and improvement.

Also I know, I REALLY suck at art.

image.jpeg

Also name undecided.

Ithsme    120
3 minutes ago, Poekoko said:

Here it is @PercyEspeon

I made it Purple, as I want there to be varying colors, I tried to go blue but it clashed with my badge too much, plus purple fits psychic better. I think the brain part is subtle but cool once you figure it out. Tell me what you think about this. I loved working on that gem too.

I will release final transparent versions of my badge when I'm done whatever ones I have to make. Here's mine too, so we can see how my style is connected throughout these badges (I didn't add drop-shadow to yours, as I didn't like it too much on mine) Like the name BTW. I need to polish mine out later, but yours looks nice.

PercyBadge.pngCyconeBadge.png

Woah. that's amazing! You're doing a great job with these so far! :D

Poekoko    88
Just now, Ithsme said:

Woah. that's amazing! You're doing a great job with these so far! :D

Thanks dude! I will do Wes's next, do you want me to try your's too? I love the idea btw, and a gold trim on that baby would look superb. I don't want to steal ideas, so I ask permission first.

Also @Wes Imma try your badge out, love the Will-o-wisps on that

• Like 3

Ithsme    120
Just now, Poekoko said:

Thanks dude! I will do Wes's next, do you want me to try your's too? I love the idea btw, and a gold trim on that baby would look superb. I don't want to steal ideas, so I ask permission first.

Also @Wes Imma try your badge out, love the Will-o-wisps on that

I'd love it if you could fix mine up a bit!

I can't thank you enough for doing this, you're extremely talented! (Plus standard badges will look much better.)

• Like 1

Poekoko    88
3 minutes ago, Ithsme said:

I'd love it if you could fix mine up a bit!

I can't thank you enough for doing this, you're extremely talented! (Plus standard badges will look much better.)

No problem! I love doing these badges, there's so much inspiration for them, which is why I have the passion to do them. Until I get a sure yes from Wes, I am starting yours. Probably be done by tomorrow, as I will be going to bed soon.

• Like 1

Ithsme    120
Just now, Poekoko said:

No problem! I love doing these badges, there's so much inspiration for them, which is why I have the passion to do them. Until I get a sure yes from Wes, I am starting yours. Probably be done by tomorrow, as I will be going to bed soon.

Great! :D

Mellomori    21

Alright forgive me as I'm not an artist but here's my basic idea.  My sketches aren't the best to work off of.

Name:  Zen Badge

20161103_212245_zpspavcsh8r.jpg

20161103_212235_zpswykvfcqs.jpg

Basic shape: eight pointed gear with a whole in the center.  The gear having a gold trim and the whole being gold as well to better match, or going for a whole with a gold trim.  Which ever looks better to you.  The gear itself being a silver/gray color.  If it wasn't obvious by my notes, I can't draw gears well, so bare with a decent circle -__-

The 1-8 are meant to be a pattern similar to the calligraphy for Zen, which is basically a circular brush stroke growing smaller in the streak.  So I thought I'd go with a sort of gem design to signify it, one being the largest, and gradually growing smaller to eight being the smallest.  As for the gem's color, I'd figure I'd go for both common steel types, as well as a sort of Chakra they could represent.  So something like:

1. Grass/green/root

2.Fighting/orange/sacral

3.Electric/yellow/solar plexus

4.Fairy/pastel pink/heart

5.dark/black/throat

6.psychic/pink(or what ever color it is)/third eye

7.water/blue/crown

8.ghost/purple/soul

Also figured the gear shape would work well as the eight pointts of the gear could be used as an east cheat for symmetry for the gems, but I'm far from an artist.

enso.jpg

Also Sorry if this comes across as demanding in any way.  I just like to describe my ideas as best as I can.

• Like 2