Sign in to follow this  
TheKecleonBandit

Super Mario Maker levels?

Does anybody else here like Super Mario Maker as much as me? It's been out for over a year now and I still play it on a semi-regular basis. I thought this might be a nice thread for anybody to share good levels they've made. One thing that really annoys me about the game is that Nintendo will remove your levels from Course World if they don't get enough plays - and then you can no longer upload those levels again. I know I've made a couple levels that I feel really strong about, but they got removed because people just don't find them (advertising them on Instagram only does so much..)

To start things off, here are the codes to my new, 4-part adventure: Flying Home. Mario is kidnapped and needs to get home urgently!

• ESCAPE: 17B8-0000-02B5-4D46
  • THE FOREST: B268-0000-02B5-4DD5
  • STOW AWAY: 2C56-0000-02B5-4DE6
  • FLYING HOME: 283A-0000-02B5-4EC1

Aurora Fae    24

I will definitely play your levels soon! I make all of my levels with a theme, I'm tired of seeing super messy levels pop up randomly as they are unappealing and usually not well thought out so I decided to make my own, none of them are particularly hard imo but they are cool too me, I usually make them with a story in my head surrounding the costumes I use in them. I made a zelda level based on ganons castle from OoT with Link costumes and I have a few animal crossing ones but I haven't played in a little while because no new costumes have come out recently 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Aurora Fae said:

I will definitely play your levels soon! I make all of my levels with a theme, I'm tired of seeing super messy levels pop up randomly as they are unappealing and usually not well thought out so I decided to make my own, none of them are particularly hard imo but they are cool too me, I usually make them with a story in my head surrounding the costumes I use in them. I made a zelda level based on ganons castle from OoT with Link costumes and I have a few animal crossing ones but I haven't played in a little while because no new costumes have come out recently 

Yes, there's so many cluttered levels out there. Especially when you play Easy or Normal 100-Mario mode...

I love making levels based around the NES costumes :) My most popular courses are a quiz level based around Big Brain Academy, and a music level with Waluigi.

• Like 1

Green    90

I don't own a Wii U, but come December 2nd, I'll make levels.

I make levels on my friends' Wii Us, but they just delete them and if they don't they call em' stuff like "no." and "kys"

2 hours ago, Green said:

I don't own a Wii U, but come December 2nd, I'll make levels.

I make levels on my friends' Wii Us, but they just delete them and if they don't they call em' stuff like "no." and "kys"

Dude, that sucks, I'm going to get the 3ds version when it comes out.

• Like 1

Green    90
4 hours ago, PokemonKing16 said:

"Yet our mutual hatred for each other bonds us together" Soos, 2014/2012

Green    90
4 hours ago, PokemonKing16 said:

Yeah. I don't care when my friends do that kind of stuff tho, because it's just a joke.