Sign in to follow this  
Pharap

What are your feelings about the starter's leaked final forms? (Potential Spoilers)

What are your feelings about the starter's leaked final forms?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Rowlett 3 - The Hooded Archer

• Love
    • Neutral
    • Dislike
    • Hate
  2. 2. Litten 3 - The Wrestling Tiger

• Love
    • Neutral
    • Dislike
    • Hate
  3. 3. Popplio 3 - The Mermaid Idol

• Love
    • Neutral
    • Dislike
    • Hate

Pharap    5

I like polls and knowing things, and I thought it's about time we had something definitive tracking people's opinions about some of the Sun and Moon pokemon, so let's start with the starters.

Specifically the leaked final forms.

whs0ohv1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&strip=

whs0ohv12.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&strip

whs0ohv123.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&stri

I was so happy when I first saw these. I didn't believe them originally because I thought Rowlet's final looked too good to be true. If this really ends up being Rowlet's final I will be so happy. The other two I'm neutral about since I was planning to go with Rowlet.

• Like 1

Nomyt    50
22 hours ago, Smitje said:

I'm fully Rowlett. I don't mind the mermaid, but I wouldn't jump on using it. The final Litten evolution I just dislike.

Pretty much this. If the cat wrestler is a fire/dark type, then it's a little bit better. But why do all starters need to turn into bi-pedal human shapes?

• Like 1

Smitje    64
On 14-10-2016 at 2:33 PM, Nomyt said:

Pretty much this. If the cat wrestler is a fire/dark type, then it's a little bit better. But why do all starters need to turn into bi-pedal human shapes?

I don't know, maybe to make it more easy to interact with in the anime? Or to show they became more adult like? I actually pick Grass a lot as my starters. I think only Gen I and Gen IV I choose Water?, I never really played Gen III and in ORAS I banked Mudkip right away.. 

I like all this evolution design. I start with Rowlet final evolution: the archer owl. Is Takumi from Fates basicly and i really like a archer Pokémon. The Litten final evolution is...is...is...so amazing cute! I don't know why but i find that design very cute, but ehi im one of the rare person how find Emboar cute. Popplio final evolution i can talk for hours how the "is to female design" argoument is invalid, since we have the bishonen guy (beutifull boy basicly) and this type of man in the media look more a female then a male. But for me remind a lot of this (sorry is the italian opening but...i have this song in my mind all the time i see that design):

Since the Litten final evolution concept art for the anime have one of the trial captain, Mallow, in his page i think this is what we get. I will be very surprise if this are not the real one. I already think some nickname for this pokemon. Rowlet (M) is Takumi, Litten (M) is Unryu and Popplio(F) is Lucya. If i end with a Popplio (M) it hink i can nicknamed him as "Satonaka".

Nomyt    50

I'm interested to see if the theory about the starters having different evolutions depending on which game you get. I don't think this IS gonna happen, as I would expect it to be shown in the data mine, but the company have blocked some things out, maybe there's some pokemon they have potentially left out too.