Sign in to follow this  
The Last Kurusu

Who Has Obtained Yo-Kai Watch 2?

Hey It's me and this week I got Yo-Kai watch 2 Bony Spirits but I want to know some things... Did any of you get it if so what do you think?, What's your team?, Have obtained any Legendary Yo-Kai yet?, And What's your Favorite Yo-Kai?

For me it's I love the story and the Longevity of its story that will take you longer than any run of the mill game, My team is still shaky but so far it's Jibanyan, Swelton, Komajiro, Pallysol, Hongorge, and Flamurice, No have no Legendaries but I just need Master Nyada and Cuttincheez for Spoilerina, Out of all Jibanyan always for New ones I have to say Pallysol 

So anyone who has Questions about it just ask I'm a wiz when it comes to this stuff

Ithsme    120

I don't have Yo Kai Watch 2, but I played 1 and thought it was a lot of fun so I might pick up 2. The funnest part of the game for me was the collection aspect, so I hope it has a lot of that. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ithsme said:

I don't have Yo Kai Watch 2, but I played 1 and thought it was a lot of fun so I might pick up 2. The funnest part of the game for me was the collection aspect, so I hope it has a lot of that. 

It is very fun I'm at I think chapter 7 

Scratch my last thing last chapter the final boss is HAAAAAARRRRRRDDDD!!!!!!!!!! She steals your the level of one or two Yo-kai (and puts you at lvl.1 like power) then makes a minion at the level she just stole from you and will repeatedly do it, Impossible to inspirit so ones like Baku are not worth bringing, if you bring low lvl. Ones to counter stealing her attacks can pretty much 2-shot every one under 30, and you can't battle anything outside of the past and first area of game (so all low lvl. Battlers, Soultimate is almost a guaranteed hit will always in spirit and will almost always weaken you to a point of exhaustion!