- The third legendary Pokemon is a Grass/Ground lion

- There are mars abilities and synchro forms

- There is a battle station

- The professor is called Alfredo Spruce

- Snorlax, Seedraking, Chandelure, Kyurem and Beautifly get a Mega form

- Team Skull and Team Flare have an appearance

- There is an opossum, sign of the zodiac, water-polo crab and a bus Pokemon

Smitje    64

Didn't they just kill Mega's? You can't even use them on rating battles anymore or at least the with world championships. Seems weird that they would, but still they did.

• Like 1

Mr_Roboduck    13

Aren't Arceus and Giratina supposed to be a God  pokemon and devil pokemon respectively? 

Also, Pokemon live and death? Not only is that dumb sounding, but wouldn't it be life and death or live and die? Not to nitpick of course 

Edited by Mr_Roboduck
I can't spell
  • Like 2

On 10/3/2016 at 4:08 AM, MasterLeaker014 said:

- The 8th gen will play in Italy

- The editions will be called Pokemon Live and Pokemon Death

- The starters are based on a squirrel, cobra and a platypus

- The squirrel becomes Grass/Dark

- The legendary Pokemon are based on god and devil

- The beginning bug becomes bug/fairy

- The third legendary Pokemon is a Grass/Ground lion

- There are mars abilities and synchro forms

- There is a battle station

- The professor is called Alfredo Spruce

- Snorlax, Seedraking, Chandelure, Kyurem and Beautifly get a Mega form

- Team Skull and Team Flare have an appearance

- There is an opossum, sign of the zodiac, water-polo crab and a bus Pokemon

None of this makes sense. The game is based off italy and the starters I am pretty sure these animals are only found in zoos. Italy is a religious country, but gamefreak won't make a game on freaking god and the devil. What does the Zodiac have to do with Italy? Also, Spruce trees don't naturally occur in Italy. Also, what is a Seedraking?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PokemonHunter said:

None of this makes sense. The game is based off italy and the starters I am pretty sure these animals are only found in zoos. Italy is a religious country, but gamefreak won't make a game on freaking god and the devil. What does the Zodiac have to do with Italy? Also, Spruce trees don't naturally occur in Italy. Also, what is a Seedraking?

Only the  squirrel is a animal you can fin here in italy. If i found a Arbok..oh sorry a Kobra...sorry again is a Cobra here i will tell you. Platypus? I wish they can be found here.

• Like 1

Ithsme    120
On October 5, 2016 at 3:38 PM, Nomyt said:

Please don't feel the trolls.

I'm trying so hard, but I can't keep my feelers to myself. ;_;

image.png

• Like 3

Squiblue    0

The new POKÉMON STARS game on switch is set in China... The firr starter is ox, water starter squirrel blue and ultimate starter is spynosaurus... Legendary is chinese dragon... Marshadow is keldeo(france) volcanion(hawaii)... 

On 10/5/2016 at 11:01 AM, PokemonHunter said:

Well Squirrels I think appear in Italy naturally, but yeah sounds fake, if its right I'll cancel my YouTube channel 

On 10/3/2016 at 9:35 PM, Ithsme said:

Bus pokemon.

I want to believe . . .

If this happens I will literally go to game freak and say "You are the best people I've ever known!"

Nomyt    50
On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:57 PM, Squiblue said:

The new POKÉMON STARS game on switch is set in China... The firr starter is ox, water starter squirrel blue and ultimate starter is spynosaurus... Legendary is chinese dragon... Marshadow is keldeo(france) volcanion(hawaii)... 

You made one post, and you screwed it up with this.....mess. 
Stars was the code name for pokemon Ultra Sun, and Moon. 
Firr Starter is obviously pulling from the Zodiac theory.
Water Starter squirrel blue.....geez, I mean, couldn't guess it would ever be blue!!!! :o Also, squirrel....no.
Ultimate Starter......hahahahaha...no. Spynosaurus does not exist, Spinosaurus does exists, a pokemon version as a fossil pokemon maybe, but not gonna happen to a starter. Hard to think where the grass starters are going to go. It seemed to follow natural evolution. Lizard, to kinda lizard, to geeko, to turtle, to snake, to hedgehog, to bird,....I feel like lizards time has come and gone.
Legendary is Chinese Dragon, well....I'd guess so to for a Chinese based region, but since you haven't based anything on decent fact so far....no.
Marshadow is Keldeo (france) volcanion (Hawaii), I mean....I've no idea what you're completely on about here, but I'm saying no just for fun now.....no. (Actually, I think you're trying to say that Keldeo is suppose to be a reference to france (which it isn't), and Volcanion was suppose to be a reference to Hawaii (volcanoes surrounded by water, kinda works.), and you think that Marshadow is based off something from China (like a solider from the terracotta army, maybe?) I kinda like the theory, but this does not hold true for any mystical pokemon from any other game.)....no.

Otherwise, 9.1/10 would read and laugh again.