According to recent reports seen on Otakukart , IGN and other websites, there was a 9th color a "Grey color" spotted in Eevee's Z Move  Extreme Evoboost. Though it's not shown on screen it maybe possible that Eevee with get a new Steel Form. I guess we will either find out on October 4th or on the game's release.

If you would like to know more there is link to the story below.

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/49606/20160927/pokemon-sun-and-moon-latest-news-release-date-update-new-evolution-for-eevee-to-be-available-for-sun-and-moon-games.htm

Nomyt    50

Just had a look back on the video for the z move, there's not grey colour at all in the video. 8 beams of light come down, from 8 eevees. Think this is just wishful thinking on part of the writer.

Wes    115

Like Nomyt said, I can't find this gray color, but I highly doubt that whatever they're seeing is an indication of a new Eeveelution. Some things just don't add up:

1.) Why would they go to this trouble to hide it? Eevee is a fan favorite; the fact that it's getting a unique Z-Move at all is proof enough of this, so why wouldn't they boost up the hype even more by revealing it already?

2.) Only eight Eeveelutions are seen in the move animation. Again, why go to the trouble to hide it from us?

3.) We've already seen Eevee's PokeDex entry; it has only eight evolution circles around it, meaning no new evolutions. 

• Like 1

Wes    115

Even still, one of the points of a theory is debating and supporting/debunking it. The theory you brought up argues for it; I merely brought up the counterargument in order for us to be able to make more educated predictions that acknowledge both sides. I apologize if my post came off as rude. It wasn't my intention to shut down your hopes. (Believe me, I want a new Eeveelution; I just don't find it terribly likely right now) ^_^

• Like 1

Nomyt    50
On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 1:07 PM, Smitje said:

I always would like all types to have an Eevee counterpart, but I don't think that is going to happen this generation. :(

Same here, although I think Steel, Rock, Ground, Dragon, Bug,  and Fighting type eevees are least likely to happen. Eevee's typings are all elements. So I'm expecting an Air Eevee (Flying), and a Toxic Eevee. Although, I guess Metal is an Element too. But we're all forgetting the rules of pokemon with adding new evo's and pre-evos for existing pokemon. Every even gen they'll do something with older pokemon.

First gen: Added pokemon.
Second Gen: Added Pokémon, gave lots of older pokemon evo's and Pre-evos.
Third Gen: Added lots of Pokémon. Marill got a babby.
Fourth Gen: Added some new pokemon, gave lots of older pokemon evo's and pre-evos.
fifth gen: Added lots of new pokemon.
sixth gen: Added some new pokemon, Eevee got an evo, older pokemon got mega-evos.

So I'm guessing 7th will be just new pokemon heaven.

Also, Wes. I didn't mean to come off to brash or rude. It's great to talk about other peoples theories, but on the scale I just think this one is a weak theory as the video clearly shows no silver/grey colour.

Green    90

Gen 1: Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon

Gen 2 (even numbered gen): Umbreon, Espeon

Gen 3: No Eeveelution

Gen 4 (even numbered gen): Leafeon, Glaceon

Gen 5: No Eeveelution

Gen 6 (even numbered gen): Sylveon

Gen 7: No Eeveelution

Gen 8 (even numbered gen): Eeveelution?

Edited by Green
  • Like 1

Smitje    64

Aren't there also theories that these are the last Pokémon games? I don't think that is the case, for all we know all Kanto Eeveelutions get an Alolan form. We have seen Eevee quite a bit haven't we?

Nomyt    50
On ‎03‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:07 AM, Malco said:

Basically Eevee gets a new form every 2 gens (gen 1 excluded)?

Pretty much.

On ‎03‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 8:40 PM, Smitje said:

Aren't there also theories that these are the last Pokémon games? I don't think that is the case, for all we know all Kanto Eeveelutions get an Alolan form. We have seen Eevee quite a bit haven't we?

Again, all Theories (It's a great theory, that seems to prove that it all comes together...)  Eevee's getting loads of love at the moment, true. But it's also a pretty special pokemon anyway, however I feel that giving the just Kanto Eeveelutions alolan forms and not the others would seem dumb. Specially since Eevee's Z attack shows all of them off (again, as the steeleon idea, surely if they had alolan forms you'd see it in the Z attack animation and the pokedex). Although, they really seem to be doing a lot of stuff with Kanto Pokémon in particular. All Alolans are Kanto. The special Z moves have been for Kanto pokemon only. Maybe this is the reboot theory that the reboot is on about.

No gyms, special ultra bosses, old pokemon changing types. Also, change types thing, will that mean we'll never see a normal rattata in Alolan?? What happens if you trade a normal rattata over to alola?

Malco    64

Traded/banked rattata likely will stay a normal-type rattata. I think Alolan natives and eggs obtained in Alola will be Alola form.

What I'm not sure of is if traded/banked Cubone will evolved into Alolan Marowak or not.

Edited by Malco

Smitje    64

I once had theories about how Alolan forms will work but all of what I've seen goes against any logic I know in evolution.