Green

Pokéjungle Family Portrait Survey ^-^

Green    90

So basically I'm gonna draw us in a family Portrait, but most people already know that.

Umm... Yeah.. So take this survey so I can draw you: https://goo.gl/forms/texQRtiX1qunCZrC3

EDIT: And this survey:https://goo.gl/forms/ZX7hCEQVrGwVxKD53

If you have any questions for me, ask in the comments :) 

ALSO REMEMBER THAT YOU WILL BE SMALL SO DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH DETAIL

Edited by Green

Wes    115

I don't know how to describe my hairstyle, but this style in Sun and Moon is basically it (except brown instead of blond). When I fill out the survey I'll put "see forum post" under the hairstyle question if that's okay. ^_^

IMG_20160920_224701.JPG

• Like 1

Green    90
13 minutes ago, Wes said:

I don't know how to describe my hairstyle, but this style in Sun and Moon is basically it (except brown instead of blond). When I fill out the survey I'll put "see forum post" under the hairstyle question if that's okay. ^_^

IMG_20160920_224701.JPG

Of course :)

Green    90
4 minutes ago, Aurora Fae said:

You should totally do a balloon, like one like team rockets only maybe a sewaddle head because of where we are

Yeah. I was gonna ask what balloon next, but duh. How'd i not think of that lol

Ithsme    120
21 hours ago, Green said:

Is anyone interested in a few people riding in a balloon?

Sure. If I've got the togekiss hoodie it makes sense, togekiss flies.

• Like 1

Aurora Fae    24
4 minutes ago, Green said:

Yeah. I was gonna ask what balloon next, but duh. How'd i not think of that lol

Yeah I was totally going to say make it a swirlix balloon but that would be a bit biased of me, lol. If you do need to put people in it though and end up drawing me I wouldn't mind being in it

• Like 2

Ithsme    120
Just now, Aurora Fae said:

Yeah I was totally going to say make it a swirlix balloon but that would be a bit biased of me, lol. If you do need to put people in it though and end up drawing me I wouldn't mind being in it

Glad to see you back! :D 

• Like 3

PercyEspeon    29
1 minute ago, Aurora Fae said:

Heeeyyyyy :)

• Like 1

Ithsme    120
3 minutes ago, Aurora Fae said:

I am only back on here, but thanks for the warm welcome back lovely people

Hey, it's progess, right? :)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Aurora Fae said:

Lets just keep my presence here a secret from the disqus people shall we? I would rather fly under the radar for reasons :ph34r:

Ehh about that... I'll tell them delete our comments immediately 

Ithsme    120
4 minutes ago, Aurora Fae said:

Lets just keep my presence here a secret from the disqus people shall we? I would rather fly under the radar for reasons :ph34r:

I'll respect your decision and delete my comments, but I'd also like to let you know that avoiding the issue won't help. I'm not saying this to undermine what you said, I'm just trying to help. :)

• Like 3

Aurora Fae    24
2 minutes ago, Ithsme said:

I'll respect your decision and delete my comments, but I'd also like to let you know that avoiding the issue won't help. I'm not saying this to undermine what you said, I'm just trying to help. :)

I'm not avoiding the issue, I would just rather people not talk about me on there. Thank you though for deleting your comments, you really don't have to, I would have just rather had gone under the radar in the first place, but I hear the damage is done now. Its all good.

Ithsme    120

I'm not avoiding the issue, I would just rather people not talk about me on there. Thank you though for deleting your comments, you really don't have to, I would have just rather had gone under the radar in the first place, but I hear the damage is done now. Its all good.

Hey, when you make friends online, leave, and suddenly return, people take notice, ya know? The person who made the comment did it with good intentions; trying to spread the word because people were worried. Anyway, I'm glad you're back. :)

• Like 1

Have you kept up with the info so far like Lycanroc?

Aurora Fae    24
1 minute ago, The Last Kurusu said:

Have you kept up with the info so far like Lycanroc?

A friend of mine actually told me about that I was really excited and then he sent me the images for the monkeys who are also super cool, so I think I'm up to date at this point yes :)

• Like 1

Ithsme    120

A friend of mine actually told me about that I was really excited and then he sent me the images for the monkeys who are also super cool, so I think I'm up to date at this point yes :)

You know about Sept. 6th info?

• Like 1