Ithsme

Official PokeJungle League Tournament

Wes    115
20 hours ago, Aonixia said:

I'm all good to go

Awesome! My FC is 2063-0267-5863 and my IGN is Wes. 

Edit: Actually, my IGN is Davis. My apologies for any confusion!

Edited by Wes

Wes    115
3 minutes ago, Aonixia said:

Cool :) My FC is 4270-2578-9981 and my ign is Kristen

What rules do we go by? I'm kind of afraid to initiate the battle because I don't know which rules. :P (or you can start it- that's cool too)

Aonixia    15
8 minutes ago, Wes said:

What rules do we go by? I'm kind of afraid to initiate the battle because I don't know which rules. :P (or you can start it- that's cool too)

Welp, I got flattened

PercyEspeon    29

Hey Division 1! Just letting you guys now that the rest of today and tomorrow, I won't be able to battle. Not only do I need to set up some final details on my last mon, and get a move on another one (I would like to change one of my mon's abilities, but I feel that might take too long to ability capsule it so oh well, I procrastinated, es my fault), but tomorrow I'm going to be gone most of the day due to a mandatory home game I have to attend. At the latest, I should be able to battle on Sunday, so please be patient. Happy battling until then! 

Wes    115
1 minute ago, Aonixia said:

Welp, I got flattened

Don't be discouraged though! With this format, you can take some losses and still do well overall. It was a good battle! :D

Aonixia    15
Just now, Wes said:

Don't be discouraged though! With this format, you can take some losses and still do well overall. It was a good battle! :D

I just hope that the other battles go better, but oh well. Good job and good team (even though I didn't see much :P)

• Like 1

Mellomori    21

Hey Ith.  I'm sorry to ask if your not on right now, but shouldn't we create a separate page for people to post their friend codes, amd maybe the OP can simply edit a post to make one convenient list for everyone to not search through fourms for friend codes?  

• Like 2

Green    90
46 minutes ago, PercyEspeon said:

Hey Division 1! Just letting you guys now that the rest of today and tomorrow, I won't be able to battle. Not only do I need to set up some final details on my last mon, and get a move on another one (I would like to change one of my mon's abilities, but I feel that might take too long to ability capsule it so oh well, I procrastinated, es my fault), but tomorrow I'm going to be gone most of the day due to a mandatory home game I have to attend. At the latest, I should be able to battle on Sunday, so please be patient. Happy battling until then! 

Well I'm your first matchup Perce, I'm okay with you not being able to battle ;) 

So Sunday right? Cuz I'm not available on Weekdays. (Other than Friday)

Aonixia    15
3 minutes ago, Green said:

So we just Battle whenever it's comfortable for both people?

You can battle whoever is in your division when they are ready, you don't have to go in order

PercyEspeon    29
1 minute ago, Green said:

Well I'm your first matchup Perce, I'm okay with you not being able to battle ;) 

Well, I heard you can go in any order, just so long as you battle all your opponents, so you definitely don't need to wait on me! :) But yeah, I'm aiming to be ready on Sunday, so see ya then :3 

Green    90
Just now, Aonixia said:

You can battle whoever is in your division when they are ready, you don't have to go in order

Oh. Thanks :)

I'm not ready yet, but I will be soon.

Green    90
3 minutes ago, PercyEspeon said:

Well, I heard you can go in any order, just so long as you battle all your opponents, so you definitely don't need to wait on me! :) But yeah, I'm aiming to be ready on Sunday, so see ya then :3 

Yep. Looking forward to it :)

I might end up waiting tho. I need to go to my Brother's school for the whole day tomorrow. I may be available in the evening.

1 hour ago, Green said:

Hey Green want to battle in the morning Going to bed nyow!

Wes    115
6 minutes ago, TheKecleonBandit said:

Anyone else in Division 2 ready? @Aonixia? @Dicie? @Wes?

Check out the details in my previous post on this forum :)

Will you be available in ~2 hours? I'm about to go out for lunch.