Ithsme

Official PokeJungle League Tournament

Ithsme    120

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! The tournament begins! Okay, so here is the basic format of the tournament:

- There are two divisions. Check the bracket to find out which division you are in. The division were randomly chosen, and this is how they turned out.

- For the first part of the tournament, you need to play everyone in your division. Round robin the whole division, if that makes more sense. Yeah, that's nine games at the very least, but I wanted to make it so if you make a mistake, or you lost to a crit, you aren't out for good. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY YOUR DIVISION MEMBERS IN ORDER. As long as you play them all you're good.

- After that, the top four scorers from each division move on to a single elimination to decide type choice order. But for now focus on part 1 of the tournament.

With that out of the way, HERE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART: After your battle, please use the link I provide below to enter the outcome. ENTER YOUR NAME, THE COMPETITOR'S NAME, AND CAPITALIZE THE WINNER'S NAME. This is so it's easy to track the winner and it's easy to organize. I realize that this post is likely to get cluttered with battle requests, but I don't need it to be cluttered with outcome posts. Sound good?

Here are the links you'll need:

Division 1: http://challonge.com/PJLTD1

Division 2: http://challonge.com/PJLTD2

Enter all battle outcomes here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2C6YKYN

Lastly, I do ask that most of the tournament is hosted here. I'd rather not have people asking for matches over on disqus and running the risk of angering mods. Once again, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you for your participation, and best of luck to you all! It's time to decide the gym leaders!

Because you have at least nine battles to fight: 

;)

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Ithsme said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! The tournament begins! Okay, so here is the basic format of the tournament:

- There are two divisions. Check the bracket to find out which division you are in. The division were randomly chosen, and this is how they turned out.

- For the first part of the tournament, you need to play everyone in your division. Round robin the whole division, if that makes more sense. Yeah, that's nine games at the very least, but I wanted to make it so if you make a mistake, or you lost to a crit, you aren't out for good. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY YOUR DIVISION MEMBERS IN ORDER. As long as you play them all you're good.

- After that, the top four scorers from each division move on to a single elimination to decide type choice order. But for now focus on part 1 of the tournament.

With that out of the way, HERE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART: After your battle, please use the link I provide below to enter the outcome. ENTER YOUR NAME, THE COMPETITOR'S NAME, AND CAPITALIZE THE WINNER'S NAME. This is so it's easy to track the winner and it's easy to organize. I realize that this post is likely to get cluttered with battle requests, but I don't need it to be cluttered with outcome posts. Sound good?

Here are the links you'll need:

Division 1: http://challonge.com/PJLTD1

Division 2: http://challonge.com/PJLTD2

Enter all battle outcomes here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2C6YKYN

Lastly, I do ask that most of the tournament is hosted here. I'd rather not have people asking for matches over on disqus and running the risk of angering mods. Once again, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you for your participation, and best of luck to you all! It's time to decide the gym leaders!

Because you have at least nine battles to fight: 

;)

Isthme lets battle!!! 

Ithsme    120
1 minute ago, The Last Kurusu said:

Isthme lets battle!!! 

Can't I'm at school. Later tonight for sure. Also, I don't think you have to battle in order, so if someone else is ready, go ahead. :) 

• Like 1

Ithsme    120
1 minute ago, SilverRiolu said:

We have to do it in order dont we?

Why would we? It's round robin, so you can do it in any order correct?

Ithsme    120

Alright, so I've gotta go and won't be back for a bit. I'll update the standing later tonight, so don't forget to enter the match into the survey thing please. I may go to dinner with my family (pokemon's much more important though), so I may not be able to battle until like 8 Central. :)

• Like 1

StarStorm    41
16 minutes ago, The Last Kurusu said:

Ok I have your friend code mine's 

0748-2900-2536 

ign- Alex 

just add me and it will pop up soon see ya in the arena!

GG, that was stressful. Turns out my Lopunny didn't have max happiness and it had one wrong move O.o 

• Like 1

Just now, SilverRiolu said:

GG, that was stressful. Turns out my Lopunny didn't have max happiness and it had one wrong move O.o 

Congrats I was surprised when Rocky Plummeted it seemed to be leading my team I saved the video to see this epic match forever!

StarStorm    41
Just now, The Last Kurusu said:

Congrats I was surprised when Rocky Plummeted it seemed to be leading my team I saved the video to see this epic match forever!

Sorry, Rocky was the (spoilers so ill just say electric type)? 

• Like 1

gamer2000    6

Er this may come as an inconvenience to you guys....but I've got 3 big exams next week so I won't be able to take part. My apologies but I really didn't think I'd have exams this quickly(it's only the 2nd week).

Mellomori    21
14 minutes ago, gamer2000 said:

Er this may come as an inconvenience to you guys....but I've got 3 big exams next week so I won't be able to take part. My apologies but I really didn't think I'd have exams this quickly(it's only the 2nd week).

You'll have to double check with Ith, but I"m pretty sure they said that if you have to reschedule your matches, you can  Its why were doing this tournament in September when the reason for it is to be involved in Sun and Moon content for the site.  At the very least though man i'll happily face you when you have the time.