Ithsme

PokeJungle League Information and Intrest

Ithsme    120
15 minutes ago, TheKecleonBandit said:

Definitely Smogon rules. Glad to hear we're doing 6v6 Singles. I kind of suck at VGC format xD

Yeah, we're going by OU rules now.

Ithsme    120
5 minutes ago, SilverRiolu said:

Please Smogon. UU at least.

We're using OU rules. That seems the most fair without a ridiculous amount of limitations.

Ithsme    120

So I've decided that the tournament will follow Smogon's OU rules. I used to dislike smogon, and I still kinda do, but I've come to realize that the rules they've created are based on lots and lots of testing and experience, and they really do know what they're doing. Still though, no legendaries, even if they're below ubers. Sound good? Questions, comments, complaints? I want to make this tournament so it seems fair to everyone, so please don't hesitate to chime in with anything.

Aonixia    15

I'm signing up, sounds like fun(even if I'm not the best at battling :P). One thing though, are there going to any limitations on megas besides what is listed on Smogon's OU rules?

Aonixia    15
14 hours ago, Ithsme said:

Hey when do you think sign ups should end? I want to get opinions before I make the finalization post.

I'd say end it late Friday so that gives people some time to decide whether or not they'll sign up and so everyone who has signed up can start getting ready this weekend.

Ithsme    120
8 hours ago, Aonixia said:

I'm signing up, sounds like fun(even if I'm not the best at battling :P). One thing though, are there going to any limitations on megas besides what is listed on Smogon's OU rules?

All megas except the banned ones. :)

8 hours ago, Aonixia said:

I'd say end it late Friday so that gives people some time to decide whether or not they'll sign up and so everyone who has signed up can start getting ready this weekend.

In another post I made, I put out that sign ups end tonight at midnight CST. Believe me, we have plenty of entries, we aren't hurting for people. Though anyone who signs up within the time limit is absolutely welcome.

Aonixia    15
1 hour ago, Ithsme said:

All megas except the banned ones. :)

In another post I made, I put out that sign ups end tonight at midnight CST. Believe me, we have plenty of entries, we aren't hurting for people. Though anyone who signs up within the time limit is absolutely welcome.

Ok, sounds good. :)