Ithsme

PokeJungle League Information and Intrest

Ithsme    120
2 minutes ago, The Last Kurusu said:

Ok and just thought are Legendary Pokemon aloud?! That Win't make this fun if they are cause then I know everyone will have you know who's

I'm not planning on allowing them.

Ithsme    120
1 minute ago, The Last Kurusu said:

Thank you this will give us a refreshing time with each match not seeing only Primals, Legendary Mega's and such.

And it's so much more fun that way. The variety is what makes it interesting.

• Like 1

Poekoko    88
30 minutes ago, Ithsme said:

And it's so much more fun that way. The variety is what makes it interesting.

I think the gym leaders should get one Pokemon that can stray from the type they chose, just so they don't get sweeped too easily

• Like 1

Ithsme    120
2 minutes ago, Poekoko said:

I think the gym leaders should get one Pokemon that can stray from the type they chose, just so they don't get sweeped too easily

I competely agree, like with the E4 in DP. I was going to mention that, but it felt too early. But if course if people don't like that, then it won't happen.

Poekoko    88
Just now, Ithsme said:

I competely agree, like with the E4 in DP. I was going to mention that, but it felt too early. But if course if people don't like that, then it won't happen.

Like how Bruno had a Steelix

Ithsme    120
1 minute ago, SilverRiolu said:

So are these rules final? I wanna plan my team :P

Here is the plan:

- No legendaries, other than that all pokemon are allowed

- If we use smogon rules, they won't be the ones banning certain pokemon

Any other questions? I feel as if I'm forgetting something.

Mellomori    21
5 minutes ago, Ithsme said:

And Volkner had an octillery I think.

Too be fair though his team was built around pokemon that could use a specific move, and not typing.  I think he also had an Ambipom.

Ithsme    120
2 minutes ago, Mellomori said:

Too be fair though his team was built around pokemon that could use a specific move, and not typing.  I think he also had an Ambipom.

We should get stat elite four. They'd be atk, sp. atk, def, sp. def

Mellomori    21
Just now, Ithsme said:

We should get stat elite four. They'd be atk, sp. atk, def, sp. def

That would be really interesting. Though at the same time it might be a bit of a problem since that could easily mean that we could have attack and s. attack be an entire team of sweepers, with the other two being stall teams.  Maybe an elite four based around specific strats.  Like a stall team, a sweeper team, a trickroom team, and something else?  Just brainstorming more then anything.

Ithsme    120
1 minute ago, Green said:

I was expecting a bit more lol.

But yeah. I signed up.

Do we need to specialize in a type?

Not for the tournament. Use whatever you want, no legendaries. What questions should I have included? I'm curious for improving the tourney.

Green    90
Just now, Ithsme said:

Not for the tournament. Use whatever you want, no legendaries. What questions should I have included? I'm curious for improving the tourney.

Well, since there's no type specialty, I can't think of any other question

Mellomori    21
1 minute ago, Ithsme said:

Honestly things I would probably add is simply saying no legandaries, and maybe a cap on psudo-legendaries. That way we don't have everyone making a team of all Psudo's either being sweeped by a bulky water type, or dominating a team that simply can't beat it.  

Ithsme    120
2 minutes ago, Mellomori said:

Honestly things I would probably add is simply saying no legandaries, and maybe a cap on psudo-legendaries. That way we don't have everyone making a team of all Psudo's either being sweeped by a bulky water type, or dominating a team that simply can't beat it.  

Hmm. I don't know about that. It's not that I think people should use only pseudos, but I've never seen more than one pseudo on a team.

Mellomori    21
1 hour ago, Ithsme said:

Hmm. I don't know about that. It's not that I think people should use only pseudos, but I've never seen more than one pseudo on a team.

Fair enough.  I was just thinking of it as the limited rule with Legends in VGC 2016 more then anything.  Most people really won't, but it doesn't hurt to make it a rule.  I don't know though.  

Dylan    3

Really excited for this league...also I think maybe there should be certain clauses implemented such as evasion so that people aren't just abusing certain maneuvers...thoughts? 

gamer2000    6

With the new online  features coming to SM I can really see these tournaments becoming a part of PJN. I'm really pumped! This alone has swayed me to purchase Moon.