Sign in to follow this  
Wes

Favorite Episode of the Anime?

Wes    115

With over 900 episodes and counting, the Pokemon franchise has covered numerous plotlines throughout the anime, so there's a bit of something for everyone: comedy, action, romance, and some good old running gags. 

I love the episode "The Wayward Wobbuffet." I find it hilarious the amount of times Wobbuffet wanders into increasingly ridiculous situations, and both Ash and Co. and Team Rocket have to give chase to it. Not to mention the fact that 'wayward' is my favorite word! ;)

Now my question to you is, 'What is your favorite episode and why?'

Edited by Wes

Smitje    64

I think my favourite is the episode: "Enter the Dragonite"

It is the final of the Orange League and as a kid this battle was so intense and took a long time. I recently re-watched the episode and it is just 20 minutes and there are some weird things in it, for example ever move get attack pasted after it. It isn't just "Use thundershock" no it is "Use thundershock attack" 

But aside from that Ash also won for the first time, something that hadn't happened before yet. I also just like Dragonite so yea.

• Like 1

On September 10, 2016 at 8:13 AM, Smitje said:

I think my favourite is the episode: "Enter the Dragonite"

It is the final of the Orange League and as a kid this battle was so intense and took a long time. I recently re-watched the episode and it is just 20 minutes and there are some weird things in it, for example ever move get attack pasted after it. It isn't just "Use thundershock" no it is "Use thundershock attack" 

But aside from that Ash also won for the first time, something that hadn't happened before yet. I also just like Dragonite so yea.

I liked it but to me it seemed to easy Ash beat 3 Pokemon before one of his fainted and it was double knockout... But I still loved that  episode I love all League championships 

Smitje    64
8 hours ago, The Last Kurusu said:

I liked it but to me it seemed to easy Ash beat 3 Pokemon before one of his fainted and it was double knockout... But I still loved that  episode I love all League championships 

True all I got the idea that Drake trained his Dragonite the most and relied on it more than this other pokemon.

Smitje    64
16 hours ago, The Last Kurusu said:

True his Dragonite was a Boss 

I always loved Dragonite from that moment on I think I really should breed one, after I got Shuckle his Battle Mansion Ribbon..

• Like 1