Kevin    2

Greetings everyone! 

It's a pleasure to be here and wonderful seeing some familiar and new faces. I've had quite a forum track record with Paul and some of the others, dating back since seemingly forever ago. I used to frequent the forums everyday at one point, and made lots of great memories. I don't know what prompted me to check Mt.Moon when I woke up this morning but I'm sure glad I did, otherwise I wouldn't have ended up here. Pokemon has long since solidified a position in my heart, and so has anything related to Pokejungle.   

A little about myself? I'm generally a welcoming and cheerful person (so feel free to message me!) , I love Pokemon of course, my favorite color is blue, and I'm a huge nerd. I like to write, read fantasy of all sorts, play games, and do Tae Kwon Do! My favorite foods are hamburgers, sushi, and chicken Alfredo.  I hope to get to know some of you either all over again or for the first time. Cheers. 

13 hours ago, Kevin said:

Greetings everyone! 

It's a pleasure to be here and wonderful seeing some familiar and new faces. I've had quite a forum track record with Paul and some of the others, dating back since seemingly forever ago. I used to frequent the forums everyday at one point, and made lots of great memories. I don't know what prompted me to check Mt.Moon when I woke up this morning but I'm sure glad I did, otherwise I wouldn't have ended up here. Pokemon has long since solidified a position in my heart, and so has anything related to Pokejungle.   

A little about myself? I'm generally a welcoming and cheerful person (so feel free to message me!) , I love Pokemon of course, my favorite color is blue, and I'm a huge nerd. I like to write, read fantasy of all sorts, play games, and do Tae Kwon Do! My favorite foods are hamburgers, sushi, and chicken Alfredo.  I hope to get to know some of you either all over again or for the first time. Cheers. 

Hi, I'm one of the new faces you'll probobly see around here, I look forward to hopefully having good discussions with you:)

ps. We have the exact same favorite foods, wow:P

• Like 1

Kevin    2
On 8/19/2016 at 8:29 PM, SesquipedalianPokedex said:

Hi, I'm one of the new faces you'll probobly see around here, I look forward to hopefully having good discussions with you:)

ps. We have the exact same favorite foods, wow:P

Pleasure meeting you, and no need to hope, I can already tell we'll have great discussions sometime or another. 

And we have the exact same favorites!? I like fettuccine pasta with my chicken alfredo. :P