Aonixia    15
38 minutes ago, PokemonKing16 said:

Anybody want a Kartana? I've still got like 3 of the damn things. 

Want one of my Celesteelas for a Kartana?

Aonixia    15
Just now, PokemonKing16 said:

When will you be online?

I'll be available for most of the day today so we can trade whenever you have the chance

Hey there Junglers,

The Genesect distribution ends thursday and I haven't had time to go to GAME.
Is there any absolute angel who'd have a spare PAL region genesect code? 
Or failing that, a spare Genesect? It'd be the only 20th anniversary 'mon that would be missing from my collection :/
(This applies to ORAS/XY obvs)
In exchange you can have my eternal gratitude, and I have a stockpile of the 20th anniversary mythicals distributed over Wi-fi so I'd be glad to trade one over (which I'm pretty certain I haven't collected in X so I can even SR for any desired nature)!
Do note I can't access the wi-fi at uni on the 3DS though so the trade could only happen in 2 weeks! 
If I get multiple offers and one of them is a code, I'll take that in priority, but if a person offers a trade first I'll still give them a mythical if they want one (first come first served, so I'm giving out a maximum of 2 :P )

Does anyone have a level 22 Araquanid they can save for me? I absolutely LOVE Araquanid! and if it is shiny, well then, I will be thanking you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):) ( btdubs I don't get the game till Christmas, so you might have to wait a bit)

Edited by SyupendousStufful101

Hello everyone, I am looking for a Lycanroc Midnght form having the ability No guard and one among these natures: Jolly / Impish / Careful /Adamant
Thank you for reading, I wish you a pleasant day!
Friend code: 3411 1248 5353
Pseudo: E-monta
IGN: Montassar

Oza    4

I need like a bunch of trades:
-A few trade evolutions I need doing
-Buzzwole and Kartana (will happily trade Pheromosa and Celesteela in return)
-Solgaleo (Ideally I'd like to send my Cosmoem to someone in Sun and have them evolve it for me)
-Other version exclusives of Sun (except for Rufflet and Vulpix)

On 11/23/2016 at 10:46 AM, Nintendalek42 said:

Hey there Junglers,

The Genesect distribution ends thursday and I haven't had time to go to GAME.
Is there any absolute angel who'd have a spare PAL region genesect code? 
Or failing that, a spare Genesect? It'd be the only 20th anniversary 'mon that would be missing from my collection :/
(This applies to ORAS/XY obvs)
In exchange you can have my eternal gratitude, and I have a stockpile of the 20th anniversary mythicals distributed over Wi-fi so I'd be glad to trade one over (which I'm pretty certain I haven't collected in X so I can even SR for any desired nature)!
Do note I can't access the wi-fi at uni on the 3DS though so the trade could only happen in 2 weeks! 
If I get multiple offers and one of them is a code, I'll take that in priority, but if a person offers a trade first I'll still give them a mythical if they want one (first come first served, so I'm giving out a maximum of 2 :P )

Try the second chance code GENESECT2016. It's no good after the 28th and it won't work for anyone who's already used a code for the Genesect. If that code doesn't work then try GENESECT20 which is for North America.

On 1/10/2017 at 2:38 AM, Oza said:

I need like a bunch of trades:
-A few trade evolutions I need doing
-Buzzwole and Kartana (will happily trade Pheromosa and Celesteela in return)
-Solgaleo (Ideally I'd like to send my Cosmoem to someone in Sun and have them evolve it for me)
-Other version exclusives of Sun (except for Rufflet and Vulpix)

If you still need to trade with someone I can help with the trade evolutions. I have Moon so that's about all I can help with.

Oza    4
On 2/4/2017 at 11:37 AM, Accalia_Luperca said:

If you still need to trade with someone I can help with the trade evolutions. I have Moon so that's about all I can help with.

That would be lovely!
(The only Sun thing I have left is Solgaleo and I dont need that for the Shiny Charm anyway :P)

17 minutes ago, Oza said:

That would be lovely!
(The only Sun thing I have left is Solgaleo and I dont need that for the Shiny Charm anyway :P)

I need to start working on getting that shiny charm myself but meh I'll worry about it later.

Anyways
FC:4613-9149-1474
IGN: Marilyn

I'm able to do it now too if you want. Just send me a message if you do.

Oza    4
On 2/5/2017 at 2:43 PM, Accalia_Luperca said:

I need to start working on getting that shiny charm myself but meh I'll worry about it later.

Anyways
FC:4613-9149-1474
IGN: Marilyn

I'm able to do it now too if you want. Just send me a message if you do.

Hey sorry I've had stuff happening. Just added you.

FC: 4785-6752-9873
IGN: Asis

Let's discuss time on messaging, yeah?

(Also I can totally help with some Pokedex completion too if you want.)

Oh and for anyone who might be interested, I have a bunch of Vanillites and Happniys, and smaller bunches of Gibles, Porygons, Dratinis. Most of them are nothing special potential-wise, but like if anyone is missing them in their dex or whatever I've got lots I'll happily part with.