Wes    115
2 hours ago, JasonWattersonJr. said:

I sure do! :D
I need your friend code, though.

My FC is 2063-0267-5863. I'll be able to trade anytime tomorrow afternoon EST. ^_^

Aonixia    15
2 hours ago, PokemonMaster_Wes said:

I'm looking for a slurpuff to finish my kalos dex. I have shiny pokemon for trade.

Fc:4613-6866-6413

I have a Swirlix that's holding a whipped dream and will evolve into Slurpuff when it's traded if you still need it

Aurora Fae    24

Does anyone have a female Hoppip (or any of its line) in a "LOVE" ball that they could trade me? I want to masuda one but I cant transfer from my HG anymore. I have several things that I could trade you, including a shiny sandshrew I just caught.

LadySasaki    6
On 9/29/2016 at 9:41 AM, Malco said:

^^ Sorry, don't have that, hopefully someone else does though!

^ Ok, so basically you need specific Pokemon to be in eggs? It has to be born in Alola and be still in egg form (which I'm guessing is so you will still be the original trainer).

That's right! :) 

I'll have Mews, Shaymins, Jirachis, Meloettas etc and an Acreus or three available. I need to type up the definitive list along with their natures and IVs. Will do soon :)

Smitje    64
On 10-10-2016 at 9:38 AM, Malco said:

I desire a Snow Warning Amaura/Aurorus.

I missed the competition that released this.

Sorry, I looked in my boxes I don't have one? Have you looked for one on the GTS? Or on Reddit?

Malco    64
5 hours ago, Smitje said:

Sorry, I looked in my boxes I don't have one? Have you looked for one on the GTS? Or on Reddit?

I haven't looked in the usual trading places yet. Maybe I'll do it this weekend. I'll be offering HA Tyrunt or Aerodactyl to the gamefaqs people.

Edited by Malco

On 10/5/2016 at 6:11 PM, Aurora Fae said:

Does anyone have a female Hoppip (or any of its line) in a "LOVE" ball that they could trade me? I want to masuda one but I cant transfer from my HG anymore. I have several things that I could trade you, including a shiny sandshrew I just caught.

I don't know if someone has already helped you on this but I recently started playing SoulSilver again. I unfortunately just recently reset my game so you'll have to wait a bit but I should be able to give you that Hoppip eventually.

Anybody want a Korean Movie14 Darkrai? I'll take offers from now till Sunday. IGN: Jacob, I'll post my FC later. Also have 6IV Timid Venusaur lv 100

Edited by PokemonKing16

8 minutes ago, PokemonKing16 said:

Anybody want a Korean Movie14 Darkrai? I'll take offers from now till Sunday. IGN: Jacob, I'll post my FC later. Also have 6IV Timid Venusaur lv 100

The Venusaur is Max ATK and Speed, so you might want to use a reset bag

3 hours ago, PokemonKing16 said:

And yes I realize the Darkrai is hacked, this is just for Dexter completion if anyone needs it and didn't get their local event. Just release it once you get it

Just now, PokemonKing16 said:

And yes I realize the Darkrai is hacked, this is just for Dexter completion if anyone needs it and didn't get their local event. Just release it once you get it

Dex stupid autocorrect 

Anyone want a 6IV HA Growlithe with Outrage as an egg move? Max Attack and Speed, but has Timid Nature :b, Lv 100 so you just need a fire stone to evolve.

Looking for Shiny Charizard, but will take something else

Edited by PokemonKing16

4 hours ago, PokemonKing16 said:

Have an extra 20th anniversary Shaymin if anyone wants it.

4 hours ago, PokemonKing16 said:

Anyone want a 6IV HA Growlithe with Outrage as an egg move? Max Attack and Speed, but has Timid Nature :b, Lv 100 so you just need a fire stone to evolve.

Looking for Shiny Charizard, but will take something else

5 hours ago, PokemonKing16 said:

Dex stupid autocorrect 

8 hours ago, PokemonKing16 said:

The Venusaur is Max ATK and Speed, so you might want to use a reset bag

FC is in the About Me section on my profile

Aurora Fae    24
18 hours ago, Accalia_Luperca said:

I don't know if someone has already helped you on this but I recently started playing SoulSilver again. I unfortunately just recently reset my game so you'll have to wait a bit but I should be able to give you that Hoppip eventually.

thank you very much for the offer but someone has helped me out since then ^_^

• Like 1

On October 10, 2016 at 3:38 AM, Malco said:

I desire a Snow Warning Amaura/Aurorus.

I missed the competition that released this.

I may have one somewhere, I'll look. My FC is in my profiles about me section.