Green

Request-a-Trade

119 posts in this topic

So, Every so often, people need help getting a Pokemon and request to trade with. I'm looking for 2 Pokemon that I can't obtain, and I was gonna just make a thread asking for them, but then I had the idea to make a thread where anyone can request a trade. So, if you need (a) Pokemon, just ask for them here ^_^

I'll just post my request below.

1 person likes this

I need a Level 35-40 Lombre and also a Level 35-40 Metang. (You need to be the OT, because I need them nicknamed)

My FC is: 3239-3723-6799

IGN: Green

Does anyone have any spare Vivillon? I still need Ocean and Sandstorm. I can trade my region's Vivillon though it's pretty common: Modern.

Also, I'll get working on your request, Green. What do you want their names to be?

Edited by Wes

I have an endless supply of Ocean so I was able to trade for everything else. I have all the patterns, so just trade me whatever.

It's on my other game, though. It's X so it's locked to my other 3DS unit due to friend safari.

1435-4722-4131
IGN: Judy Hopps

On 7/31/2016 at 7:58 PM, Wes said:

Does anyone have any spare Vivillon? I still need Ocean, Jungle, and Sandstorm. I can trade my region's Vivillon though it's pretty common: Modern.

Also, I'll get working on your request, Green. What do you want their names to be?

Lombre is Soos and Metang is Ford. I would get them myself, but Lotad is Alpha Sapphire exclusive and Beldum is Post-game...

My new FC is kinda wrong. The correct one is. 1435-4722-4134

22 hours ago, Malco said:

I have an endless supply of Ocean so I was able to trade for everything else. I have all the patterns, so just trade me whatever.

It's on my other game, though. It's X so it's locked to my other 3DS unit due to friend safari.

1435-4722-4131
IGN: Judy Hopps

Thanks so much!

1 hour ago, Green said:

Lombre is Soos and Metang is Ford. I would get them myself, but Lotad is Alpha Sapphire exclusive and Beldum is Post-game...

I've got them ready! Just let me know when you want to trade. ^_^

Hey there, I'm looking for a Scizor (Any Level).  Really I only have Zygarde as a "good enough" trade. If youre interested let me know! 

10 hours ago, Mr_Roboduck said:

Hey there, I'm looking for a Scizor (Any Level).  Really I only have Zygarde as a "good enough" trade. If youre interested let me know! 

Is it if I trade you a Scyther with a Metal Coat?

Just posting so I don't forget that that I owe Exeledus a timid scatterbug/vivillon that I will trade on Sun/Moon release.

I can probably acquire most non-legendaries given enough time.

I've been IV breeding a lot recently as well so I can relatively easily get my hands on pokemon with 5 IVs.

19 hours ago, Green said:

Mr_Roboduck, I have it ready whenever you need.

That's awesome Green, only problem is I lost the Zygarde...

One could say I had too much faith in the GTS, but the reality is that I put Zygarde on the GTS for Scyther (with a message asking for a metal coat) and kinda didn't get the metal coat part of the deal. So... now I just have two scythers.

You win some, you lose some

Edited by Mr_Roboduck

1 hour ago, Mr_Roboduck said:

One could say I had too much faith in the GTS, but the reality is that I put Zygarde on the GTS for Scyther (with a message asking for a metal coat) and kinda didn't get the metal coat part of the deal. So... now I just have two scythers.

That's fine, I'll take anything. 

I have to go somewhere, but I'll be able to trade in an hour.

Friend Code: 3239-3723-6799

IGN: Green

25 minutes ago, Mr_Roboduck said:

I'm ready now

Ok. Same here. Could I have your FC

5 hours ago, Mr_Roboduck said:

Far too much faith in the GTS.

It's flooded with absurd requests for rare stuff.

Besides which, scyther and metal coat aren't that rare.

16 minutes ago, Pharap said:

Far too much faith in the GTS.

It's flooded with absurd requests for rare stuff.

Besides which, scyther and metal coat aren't that rare.

When you go Search for a Diancie, Half of them are Shiny Diancies named (I'll censor) C**OnMyT**s.

And the owner of those are black-eyed people with only pupils and an invisible face and their message spills out of the box.

On 11/08/2016 at 10:13 PM, Green said:

When you go Search for a Diancie, Half of them are Shiny Diancies named (I'll censor) C**OnMyT**s.

And the owner of those are black-eyed people with only pupils and an invisible face and their message spills out of the box.

Yep, sad days for the GTS.

I think they need better screening and banning mechanisms to prevent these sorts of things, even if it's overzealous and results in people not being able to trade pokemon with unoffensive nicknames or even a ban on GTS-ing any pokemon with a nickname. It might spoil some people's fun, but it's better than letting trolls keep doing this stuff.

1 person likes this

Disregard this comment. The posting system double-posted when I pressed save, so I'm editing it to prevent a double post.

Edited by Pharap
Comment got double-posted

1 hour ago, Pharap said:

Disregard this comment. The posting system double-posted when I pressed save, so I'm editing it to prevent a double post.

Just for future reference, you can delete your own comments. In the Options thing on your comments

1 minute ago, Green said:

Just for future reference, you can delete your own comments. In the Options thing on your comments

I looked and couldn't find it.

All I can find is a share button and a report button.

1 minute ago, Green said:

Are you using a computer?

Yes. And Ad block is disabled.

Edited by Pharap