Wes

[CLOSED] Shiny Pokemon Giveaway

Aonixia    15
12 minutes ago, Wes said:

That image in the original post is what I currently have! The only exception is the Mew, which I'm saving for someone. Which ones are you interested in? :D

Latias, Gliscor, and Sylveon

Wes    115
18 minutes ago, Aonixia said:

Latias, Gliscor, and Sylveon

I'm sure we've already added each other at some point, but what's your in-game name? If I don't see you I guess we'll have to add each other.

Aonixia    15
Just now, Wes said:

I'm sure we've already added each other at some point, but what's your in-game name? If I don't see you I guess we'll have to add each other.

Kristen

Wes    115
Just now, Aonixia said:

Kristen

Alright, are you ready to trade now then? I'll grab my game if you are. ^_^

Wes    115
Just now, Aonixia said:

Thank you so much for the pokemon, you are amazing :D

You're very welcome! I hope you put them to good use!

• Like 1

Nomyt    50

I dunno why but I don't like getting shinies from other players. In recent games it hasn't been too hard to earn them yourselves. Heck, even the ones I've gotten from wondertrade I'm tempted to release them (although, one I think is hacked, actually this is one of the reasons I don't like getting them from trades. High amounts are hacked.)

However, I think it's still nice of you to give away your collection, Wes.

Mr_Roboduck    13
19 hours ago, Nomyt said:

I dunno why but I don't like getting shinies from other players. In recent games it hasn't been too hard to earn them yourselves. Heck, even the ones I've gotten from wondertrade I'm tempted to release them (although, one I think is hacked, actually this is one of the reasons I don't like getting them from trades. High amounts are hacked.)

However, I think it's still nice of you to give away your collection, Wes.

I agree, to an extent. Trading someone for a shiny is a much less satisfying feeling than having been hunting for the little so and so and finally catching it after many many hours. However, since people either don't have the time or patience for that I think trades are also satisfying. That's because you would obviously trade for something that you love. I.E I traded my rayquaza for a shiny Ninetales. Ninetales is my favourite gen 1 pokemon but rayquaza is a sick pokemon too, so I think that trade was still "fun" in terms of a tradeoff occurring. 

Fair enough here Wes is giving the little critters for free, but in general that's my feeling

Wes    115
On 10/7/2016 at 6:13 AM, Mr_Roboduck said:

Ummm... Could I get the shiny umbreon? 

FC: 4828-8477-7744

IGN : Saladin

For Alpha Sapphire 

16 hours ago, Stephen09 said:

Do you still have the charmander, mawile, and lucario?

fc: 0619 4265 9472

IGN Stephen

thank you 

I'll add you both in a second, and assuming you've already added me we can trade whenever I see you both online! :D

Wes    115
1 minute ago, Mr_Roboduck said:

Awesome, I've added you now so look forward to it!

I'm online already, so you can initiate the trade whenever you're ready! ^_^

If you're still doing this can you tell me which ones you have with nicknames if you even still have any. It may sound silly or crazy but I usually prefer getting traded Pokemon with nicknames. Well so long as they're cute or funny and not something like BOOBS or Charmander1. Although I did once get a Magikarp named "I'm Sorry" which I found hilariously awesome as a Gyarados.

Wes    115
4 hours ago, Accalia_Luperca said:

If you're still doing this can you tell me which ones you have with nicknames if you even still have any. It may sound silly or crazy but I usually prefer getting traded Pokemon with nicknames. Well so long as they're cute or funny and not something like BOOBS or Charmander1. Although I did once get a Magikarp named "I'm Sorry" which I found hilariously awesome as a Gyarados.

Sandslash (Pistachio)

Clefable (Barbara)

Jolteon (Larxene)

Flareon (Sylvester)

Typhlosion (Fox)

Azumarill (Candy)

Octillery (Moustafa)

Linoone (Kenny)

Swalot (Blueberry)

Latios (Maxim)

Floatzel (Demyx)

Cherrim (~♥Cupcake♥~)

Buneary (Pink)

Mismagius (Zexion)

Leafeon (Sylvia)

Beartic (Maxim)

5 hours ago, Wes said:

Sandslash (Pistachio)

Clefable (Barbara)

Jolteon (Larxene)

Flareon (Sylvester)

Typhlosion (Fox)

Azumarill (Candy)

Octillery (Moustafa)

Linoone (Kenny)

Swalot (Blueberry)

Latios (Maxim)

Floatzel (Demyx)

Cherrim (~♥Cupcake♥~)

Buneary (Pink)

Mismagius (Zexion)

Leafeon (Sylvia)

Beartic (Maxim)

xD I love some of these. I can see that there were Kingdom Hearts fans with some of them. I'd love Pistachio the Sandslash, I'm guessing he got that name as a Sandshrew lol. I'd also like Sylvester the Flareon and Sylvia the Leafeon because they sound like they go together. So long as you're ok with that. Also are there any Pokemon that you're looking for?

Wes    115
8 hours ago, Accalia_Luperca said:

xD I love some of these. I can see that there were Kingdom Hearts fans with some of them. I'd love Pistachio the Sandslash, I'm guessing he got that name as a Sandshrew lol. I'd also like Sylvester the Flareon and Sylvia the Leafeon because they sound like they go together. So long as you're ok with that. Also are there any Pokemon that you're looking for?

Those three are totally fine! You can give me whatever you want because I'm trying to get rid of these guys (my only request is no shinies because I don't want them). 

Anyway, I'll need your FC and in-game name, and my information is in the image in the first post if you didn't already notice. ^_^

Aisu12    0

Hi! I'd like a shiny Azumaril, Glaceon and Wailord please! If not then a shiny Glaceon! My F-C is 3153-5776-6168. Please reply asap! My IGN is Aisu.

Edited by Aisu12

Wes    115
41 minutes ago, Aisu12 said:

Hi! I'd like a shiny Azumaril, Glaceon and Wailord please! If not then a shiny Glaceon! My F-C is 3153-5776-6168. Please reply asap! My IGN is Aisu.

I'll add you now!