Jump to content
Wes

[CLOSED] Shiny Pokemon Giveaway

Recommended Posts

Wes    115

THREAD IS NOW CLOSED! IF YOU'VE ALREADY REQUESTED A POKEMON, YOU MAY STILL CLAIM IT, BUT I'M TAKING NO MORE REQUESTS!

I've got a bunch of shinies that I've obtained over the years through various trades, but I've decided to get rid of them. I'm only keeping the ones with my OT because those actually mean something to me. So I'm giving you all the chance to claim some of the ones I'm getting rid of. 

Notes:

1. You may only pick 3. (If I gave you some from the main site already, you can get 3 more now)

2. I got these from trades, so I can't name them, some have names already, and I can't guarantee legitimacy or competitiveness.

3. These are compatible with X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire.

4. I can reserve some for you if you wish. In addition, notice the previous reservations to the right before choosing your 3.

5. Please provide your in-game name and your FC. Mine is in the image provided.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shinies.png

Edited by Wes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wes    115
4 minutes ago, Joao Capecce said:

Wes, thank you so much for the mons!!!

No problem, my friend! ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wes    115
9 hours ago, Malco said:

Lemme reserve Gogoat, Chesnaught and Dragonite.

IGN: Olaf
ID: 3351-4646-9325

Alright, I've added you! Just let me know what time you can trade (+ your time zone, to make it easier).

21 minutes ago, Smitje said:

Has the shiny Porygon-Z been claimed? Also thank you for doing this and not just wonder trade them.

It has not been claimed; I'll update the image whenever I make a trade, so what you see is exactly what I have! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smitje    64
1 minute ago, Wes said:

Alright, I've added you! Just let me know what time you can trade (+ your time zone, to make it easier).

It has not been claimed; I'll update the image whenever I make a trade, so what you see is exactly what I have! :D

Sweet, what do you want for it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wes    115
1 minute ago, Smitje said:

Sweet, what do you want for it?

Anything! They're completely free, so you can give me Scatterbugs for all I care! ^_^

 

Did you want to grab two others or do you just want the Porygon-Z?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smitje    64
4 minutes ago, Wes said:

Anything! They're completely free, so you can give me Scatterbugs for all I care! ^_^

 

Did you want to grab two others or do you just want the Porygon-Z?

Eh I guess Dunsparce and Venomoth would also be interesting. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wes    115
2 minutes ago, Smitje said:

Eh I guess Dunsparce and Venomoth would also be interesting. :D

Ok, I can do that! I'll need your FC and in-game name, assuming I haven't added you in the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smitje    64
Just now, Wes said:

Ok, I can do that! I'll need your FC and in-game name, assuming I haven't added you in the past.

Of course! FC: 3995 7440 9352 IGN: Jeffrey

Would you like something better than a Scatterbug? Or are you resetting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wes    115
Just now, Smitje said:

Of course! FC: 3995 7440 9352 IGN: Jeffrey

Would you like something better than a Scatterbug? Or are you resetting?

I'm not resetting, but I don't have use for shinies, and I'm not a battler, so I'm content with what I have. Anything's fine. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smitje    64
6 minutes ago, Wes said:

I'm not resetting, but I don't have use for shinies, and I'm not a battler, so I'm content with what I have. Anything's fine. ^_^

Ah ok, I'llsee what I got ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Malco    64

For this weekend, I'm on about this time 9AM +8 GMT / 6PM PT for a bit, and later in the evening 8PM.+8 GMT / 5AM PST for about 4 hours. Weekdays only on the evening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wes    115
15 minutes ago, Malco said:

For this weekend, I'm on about this time 9AM +8 GMT / 6PM PT for a bit, and later in the evening 8PM.+8 GMT / 5AM PST for about 4 hours. Weekdays only on the evening.

If you're still on are you free to trade now? I'll have trouble finding time this weekend, so if not today, we'd probably have to wait until Monday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Malco    64

 

Just now, Wes said:

If you're still on are you free to trade now? I'll have trouble finding time this weekend, so if not today, we'd probably have to wait until Monday.

Coincidentally I'm just on... lemme load up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smitje    64
16 hours ago, Wes said:

If you're still on are you free to trade now? I'll have trouble finding time this weekend, so if not today, we'd probably have to wait until Monday.

About trading when could we possibly trade?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wes    115
1 hour ago, Smitje said:

About trading when could we possibly trade?

Will you be available anywhere from 9am to noon EST tomorrow? If not, I'm free anytime Monday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smitje    64
20 hours ago, Wes said:

Will you be available anywhere from 9am to noon EST tomorrow? If not, I'm free anytime Monday.

Would now be a good time?

EDIT: Thank you for the Pokémon! :D

Edited by Smitje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wes    115
12 minutes ago, Smitje said:

Would now be a good time?

EDIT: Thank you for the Pokémon! :D

No problem! I'm glad we finally got to trade. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wes    115
5 hours ago, Aonixia said:

Are you still giving these pokemon away or have they all been traded away by now?

That image in the original post is what I currently have! The only exception is the Mew, which I'm saving for someone. Which ones are you interested in? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×