Weekly Wrap Up is our end of the week digest of smaller news stories that are just as important, but didn’t get a dedicated post! If you’d like to get real time updates about what’s mentioned here you can follow our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages. Here’s what you missed from March 19th to March 25th!
This Week’s Big Stories
Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
- With only 771,567 Pokémon traded on the GTS, the fifth Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Global Mission has ended in failure. Be sure to pick up the gift of 1,000 FC, (2,000 FC if the game is connected to the Global Link) from the Festival Plaza!
- Quick reminder that battles for the 2018 International Challenge March Battle Competition have begun and will run until the end of today
Pokkén Tournament DX
- You can continue to participate in the Destructive Cannon Group Match until the end of today! Participation rewards players with a special title reward based on Blastoise, gaining more based on how high they place in the competition
- The Flying Gym Cup has begun in Pokémon Duel! Until tomorrow, March 26th, the movement of Flying-type figures and the White & Gold Attacks of Electric-type Pokémon are increased. Participating can nab you the special Mega Salamence figure
- The Escalation Battle featuring Giratina is available until April 3rd, 2018
- The following stages are all available until March 27th as part of week 6 of Pokémon Shuffle’s event cycle:
- The Ultra Challenge Stage against Buzzwole
- The Great Challenge Stages featuring Cyndaquil (Winking), Registeel, Groudon, Mimikyu, & Dhelmise
- The Daily Pokémon stages are as follows: Maractus, Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Durant, & Heatmor
- The One Chance Per Day stage features Landorus (Incarnate Form)
- This week’s special stage is Genesect
Check out the official Pokémon merchandise that was either revealed, leaked, or is now available for purchase this week:
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
This week marks the 8 year anniversary Pokémon Platinum’s US release! What are some of your favorite moments and memories from your return to Sinnoh?