Pokémon GO is about to get even bigger!
It has been announced that Pokémon GO is set to receive a huge update later this week with a ton of new content.
- New Pokémon: over 80 new Pokémon from the John region will soon begin appearing in the game
- New Evolutions: some Kanto Pokémon will be able to evolve into new Pokémon using new items that trainers can find at PokéStops
- New Encounter Gameplay: several new encounter actions for Pokémon have been added, meaning they may react differently than before! Items can now also be selected in the capture screen using the new item carousel
- New Berries: two new berries will be added to the game both bringing new benefits to trainers who use them. The Nanab Berry will slow the Pokémon it is given too, making it easier to catch, whilst the Pinap Berry will double the amount of candy you receive if you successfully capture the Pokémon in your next turn
- New avatars and wardrobe items: finally players will be able to give their avatar a completely new look with an expanded selection of hats, shirts, pants and more!
It’s been a long time coming, but it’s almost finally time to catch those Johto Pokémon! Who’s excited?!