(Click the spoiler for images)
- -The ‘Link’ ability allows you to befriend Pokémon from your own Province.
- Generals are like trainers, whilst General Leaders rule over provinces like Gym Leaders.
- - There are many Generals which you can recruit.
- -Once you defeat the General Leaders of each of the 17 castles (One for each type?), You will have succeeded in uniting the country.
- -New way to battle, but the same 17 types with their weaknesses and resistances remain
- -Each General has their own special ability (such as restoring a Pokémon’s HP etc)
- -You can battle friends over WiFi and wireless
- -The game features 6vs6 battles. Each General uses one Pokemon, but there can be several Generals in each area
- -You make new friends with Pokemon and General Leaders by increasing your strength in the game
- Mitsuhide & Articuno
What is he staring at with those cold eyes? He is a General of many mysteries.
- -Motochika & Dewott
The General Leader of the Izumi (spring) Province who fights against the times with his hot soul.
- Motonari & Servine
The General leader of the Aoba (Green leaf) province. He dislikes disputes.
- Nobunaga & Zekrom
A fearsome General leader who is called the demon king of Ranse.
- Kenshin & Mewtwo
The strongest and most renowned in Ranse. What is the secret to his strength!?
- Hideyoshi and Monferno
The general leader of the Kaen (Blazing) province who is burning to unite Ranse.
- Shingen and Groudon
A red garmented master of resourcefulness. Rival to Kenshin?
Check back frequently for updates!
<3 pokejungle + ozymandis
EDIT: Phantom translator Kriffix here. Yes I’m still alive!
Just added some corrections and new translations. Enjoy!